Motorized projector screen in Bangalore

matbhuvi

Looking to buy a 100" motorized projector screen in Bangalore. Tried DNI. Very poor response with don't care attitude. Any alternatives?

If no budget restrictions then go for elitescreens else liberty grandview. Did you visit the store? They spent half an hour at their Bellandur store showcasing everything they had, despite me having no interest.

If no budget restrictions then go for elitescreens else liberty grandview. Did you visit the store? They spent half an hour at their Bellandur store showcasing everything they had, despite me having no interest.

I visited Hebbal store where they had no interest in show casing anything. They are not able to even answer basic question like what is the gain of the projector and diagonal size.

Looking to buy a 100" motorized projector screen in Bangalore. Tried DNI. Very poor response with don't care attitude. Any alternatives?

I had similar experience there. I went for a projector + Screen, they said they are not selling only Projector+Screen.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back