Motorola TV Launched in India. Android 9.0 and Bundled Gamepad.

HE-MAN

Motorola TV price in India
The new Motorola TVs feature a front-firing soundbar-style speaker setup, with a 30W rated sound output. The soundbar is placed right below the TV screen in all the size variants. The Motorola Smart TV range is available in various sizes and resolutions, including 32-inch (HD 720p, Rs. 13,999), 43-inch (Full-HD 1080p, Rs. 24,999), 43-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 29,999), 50-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 33,999), 55-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 39,999), and 65-inch (Ultra-HD 2160p, Rs. 64,999). All of the TVs will go on sale simultaneously on September 29 on Flipkart.

Motorola TV ModelPrice
32-inch HDRs. 13,999
43-inch full-HDRs. 24,999
43-inch ultra-HDRs. 29,999
50-inch ultra-HDRs. 33,999
55-inch ultra-HDRs. 39,999
65-inch ultra-HDRs. 64,999

Motorola TV? I wonder who or which manufacturer are they rebranding. Definitely they are not manufacturing TV's , are they?

MaSh

Although they cleme that it is made in India .....but in India only two three company manufactures tv.most of brands gives them raw material and get assembled

Good move by Motorola to revive the brand name.. Hope for the best.. As long as Android TV is integrated + chromecast built-in, it will be a goto choice for informed users..

Good move by Motorola to revive the brand name.. Hope for the best.. As long as Android TV is integrated + chromecast built-in, it will be a goto choice for informed users..
First time I am seeing the inclusion of Dolby Vision at this price point.

First time I am seeing the inclusion of Dolby Vision at this price point.

Ok, great.. I think there is a gamepad too bundled with it.. This will encourage more android casual gaming too.. Good features IMO..

Chipset wise, it may be not able to get close to Nvidia Shield.. But that shouldn't be a concern for casual android gaming / first time gamer on a large screen..

i am planning to buy the 32 " Tv & Considering Motorola as a prefered one as they give a Joystick & Comes Andriod 9 Not sure how will they give their update .

Any suggestions on the Motorola's 32 "Tv specs Vs MI 32 " TV specs

I think it's flipkart TV branded as Motorola...I had never heard of any plans by lenovo/Motorola on making TV.
However the TV has good features for the price....hope they are build well and good after sales service is provided.

Motorola TV? I wonder who or which manufacturer are they rebranding. Definitely they are not manufacturing TV's , are they?

MaSh
The Lenovo Which owns Motorola didn't think them worthy of Lenovo brand name ; that tells something about it...

65" at 65k, that is 1" per Rs 1000 ; is a dream come true for UHD TVs, hopefully the 4k content multiplies as fast as the affordability of 4k TVs.

The Lenovo Which owns Motorola didn't think them worthy of Lenovo brand name ; that tells something about it...

65" at 65k, that is 1" per Rs 1000 ; is a dream come true for UHD TVs, hopefully the 4k content multiplies as fast as the affordability of 4k TVs.
Ahh okay. Another brand to look out for is Sansui. They are launching a whole lot of models.

MaSh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back