Mourdant Short Carnival 8

digiboy007

Recently came acroos this Floor Standers (pair) for 20k offer. Are these OK speakers or shall I try some other for my home theatre setup?

Also Could you please guyz share some Low cost Shops in Chennai selling Mourdant short,Mission,polk,magnat etc...?

These are nice speakers but have a slightly bright and at times metalic sound. Some improvement can be had by loading the speakers with dry sand. They have a small opening at the back for this purpose.

They pair well with Denon AVRs

Thanks Shivam for the input and Tricks to making it sound better. I am happy with your reply and gonna buy. cheers

These are nice speakers but have a slightly bright and at times metalic sound. Some improvement can be had by loading the speakers with dry sand. They have a small opening at the back for this purpose.

They pair well with Denon AVRs

alright i will figure out that...

what is your opinion on magnat? or which tower(pairs) do you think is better in the 25k bracket? cheers

What is your room size ? Which components do you already have ? Do you want to buy only the front speakers or full speaker package as needed for HT?

Rooms is roughly 30x30 feet. I have a yamaha 5.1 amp and bose 301 series speakers(both of them bought rougly 7-8 years ago!). I am not using them as a HT setup. Occasionally I listen Music ,thats it.But now I got a new Philips 32 FULL HD TV in my room and want to have a best possible audio setup with Entry Level Floor standers(that doesnt sacrifice quality). Preferably they should produce Clear and dynamic highs(Treble) and good midbass .

By That I Mean Watching Movies,TV Programs,Listening Music,Playstation games etc...

In future I may add centre, rear channels .

Cheers

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back