Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

bluraymaniac

Post all offers going in india or sites which ship to india , aka amazon uk or usa or hut or zavvi .indians sites like infibeam , rhythmhouse , flipkart. stores like landmark or planet m or ezone or any retail outlet. post offers about dvds and blu ray or vcds :p

the bourne collection now 10.19 pound on amazon uk hurry
The Ultimate Bourne Collection Blu-ray Region Free: Amazon.co.uk: Matt Damon, dgar Ramrez, Joan Allen, Franka Potente, Brian Cox, Julia Stiles, David Strathairn, Scott Glenn, Paddy Considine, Albert Finney, Tom Gallop, Corey Johnson, Doug Liman,

guys who gonna order from infibeam here are some copouns

1 ) HDFCELEC
10% off on minimum purchase of Rs. 500 for HDFC customers. Not valid on GVs, Hot Deals, Magic Box and Cashback. Maximum discount of Rs. 150. Offer valid till 25th November 2012.
this copoun i even used for cod , and infibeam shipped my parcel :D cant confirm will work for u

2) ICICISUMMER10

10% off on minimum purchase of Rs. 500. Maximum discount of Rs. 150. Valid only for ICICI debit/credit card holders. Offer ends on 30th October 2012.

3) BEST100
Up to Rs. 100 off on best 100 international movie titles. Offer valid till 30th September 2012. Code applicable only on movies highlighted with a blue offer icon.
this one is meh

enjoy guys :D

http://stores.ebay.in/movies-and-mo...1486013&_sid=1100463903&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

the movies and more store is from excel home entertainment which releases 20th century fox and mgm movies in india they have retail stores in ezone stores in mumbai , banglore and some parts of country

well u can use ur ebay copouns if you have , if you dont here are some copouns
1) STANCHART8

5% off on all products for Standard Chartered Credit Card clients (using Paisapay). Maximum discount up to Rs. 500. Offer valid till 30th September 2012.

2) STANCHART7
5% off on all products for Standard Chartered Debit Card clients (using Paisapay). Maximum discount up to Rs. 500. Offer valid till 30th September 2012.

3) INGEBAY007

5% off on all purchases for ING Vysya Debit Card holders using PaisaPay. Maximum discount of Rs. 500. Not valid on promoted items and Deals of Week. Offer ends on 30th September 2012.

4) INGEBAY005
% off on all purchases for ING Vysya Credit Card holders using PaisaPay. Maximum discount of Rs. 500. Not valid on promoted items and Deals of Week. Offer ends on 30th September 2012.

5) KOTAKEBAY7
5% discount on any purchase for Kotak credit card customers. Maximum discount up to Rs. 500. Not valid on deals of the week items. Valid till 30th September 2012.

6) ICICI42030
5% discount up to a maximum of Rs. 500 when you pay through PaisaPay using your ICICI Credit Card. Not valid on deals of week items. Valid till 30th September 2012.

7) ICICI42032
5% discount up to a maximum of Rs. 500 when you pay through PaisaPay using your ICICI Debit Card. Not valid on deals of week items. Valid till 30th September 2012.

8) HDFCEBAY29
5% discount on any purchase for HDFC debit card customers. Maximum discount upto Rs. 500. Not valid on deals of week items. Valid till 30th September 2012.

9) HDFCEBAY28
5% discount on any purchase for HDFC credit card customers. Maximum discount upto Rs. 500. Not valid on deals of week items. Valid till 30th September 2012.

10) AXPONLINE5
7% off on all purchases for American Express card holders. Maximum discount of Rs. 1,000. Not valid on Deals of Week. Offer ends on 31st October 2012.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the discount codes, it will for sure help many of us here.
Sure, will keep updated if I find any muti-user coupons.

Harry Potter - complete 8 films at only 28.97 which works out to just Rs. 310 per movie.

Its a steal...

Thanks bro for giving the information. This seemed to be such an irresistible offer that I went ahead and ordered...:yahoo:

1. Smokin' Aces/ Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball box set 4.97 pounds
2. The Coen Brothers Collection [Blu-ray][Region Free] box set 13.97 pounds 5 movies

Total 20.85 so per movie INR 260/- these are less than dvd's...

Smokin' Aces is available but the other, The Coen Brothers Collection is not available and would be in approx 9-14 days. So, my dispatch estimate is 20th-25th September....:sad:

Thanks bluraymaniac !!
Even I couldn't resist myself to order Coen Brothers' Collection. Wish it had 'Fargo' as well. But, as it contains 'The Big Lebowski' and 'Barton Fink', it's really a steal !!
Added 'The Longest Day' as well along with this, which I wanted to buy since long. Adding both together really saved 4 GBP shipping cost. Total Damage = 23.37

no worry amazon do ship the movies even if it is late or even if it shows out of stock , order for next lot , when it is completely out of stock it will say available from sellers.

btw i also gave up to temptation and ordered smoking aces :p 7.72 pounds

Thanks bluraymaniac !!
Even I couldn't resist myself to order Coen Brothers' Collection. Wish it had 'Fargo' as well. But, as it contains 'The Big Lebowski' and 'Barton Fink', it's really a steal !!
Added 'The Longest Day' as well along with this, which I wanted to buy since long. Adding both together really saved 4 GBP shipping cost. Total Damage = 23.37

congrats :)

I am a great fan of the Harry Potter series and would love to get the entire collection.

I would suggest to grab it asap cause the stocks are limited.

Actually, there is a sale on at amazon.co.uk and its known as The Film & TV Autumn Sale which runs till October 14, 2012, subject to availability, as mentioned at amazon.
There are plenty of offers on DVD's and Blu-ray's.

Well Excel 50% off or buy one get one free offer is on flipkart , ofcourse the first part 50%.

some awesome titles ,thin red line , the longest day 2 disc , raising arizona , man on fire so on on and on :D plus reliance universal titles have discount mrp 1299 all titles for 1000 and mrp 999 titles for 769 and 799

Well Excel 50% off or buy one get one free offer is on flipkart , ofcourse the first part 50%.

some awesome titles ,thin red line , the longest day 2 disc , raising arizona , man on fire so on on and on :D plus reliance universal titles have discount mrp 1299 all titles for 1000 and mrp 999 titles for 769 and 799

Man...I'm gonna take some break now !
Checked and analyzed my Credit card statement for last 4 months.
I never spent this much on purchasing Digital items ;-)
Will just wait for all my pending order to arrive.

But this thread could be a danger!

However, 2 items are on my wishlist, in case these Bluray discs are released; I'll buy them without any second thought.
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2

Man...I'm gonna take some break now !
Checked and analyzed my Credit card statement for last 4 months.
I never spent this much on purchasing Digital items ;-)
Will just wait for all my pending order to arrive.

But this thread could be a danger!

However, 2 items are on my wishlist, in case these Bluray discs are released; I'll buy them without any second thought.
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2

Your wish for TDKR will come true on the 7th of December. Count me in.

No idea for Gangs....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back