MultiRegion Bluray Player 2D+3D

You can get a Pioneer BDP 140 here in India for 25K, this is with Region Free Kit fitted inside the player and it will support 3D as well as Normal Blu Ray disk playback (all A,B and C regions), along with all region DVDs as well as SACDs.

You can get a Pioneer BDP 140 here in India for 25K, this is with Region Free Kit fitted inside the player and it will support 3D as well as Normal Blu Ray disk playback (all A,B and C regions), along with all region DVDs as well as SACDs.

Any source?

Thanks for responding.
The price point may be a factor here. although I'll pool this as an option :)
Bro...
Get a toshiba BDP and make it region free by applying the firmware...
http://www.hifivision.com/blu-ray-d...s/24401-cheap-multiregion-blu-ray-player.html

He wants something more out of the box kind a player. but will pool this as an option.

More suggestions people..options and opinions on the link posted in OP.

Bro...

Get a toshiba BDP and make it region free by applying the firmware...

http://www.hifivision.com/blu-ray-d...s/24401-cheap-multiregion-blu-ray-player.html

+1 to that, I believe this is the cheapest multi-region player in the market today. I got mine from amazon.de for euro 105 and my friend is bringing it by month end. So just patch the player with the custom firmware and you are good to go all for under 7k INR. Once I patch the player with the custom firmware will post my results of the same.

Thanks.

Thanks for responding.

The price point may be a factor here. although I'll pool this as an option :)

He wants something more out of the box kind a player. but will pool this as an option.

More suggestions people..options and opinions on the link posted in OP.

pioneer BDP 140 is less than 14.5k delivered from amazon.de... A very good option but nothing seems to beat the toshiba in terms of VFM although the toshiba cant be delivered to India...

pioneer BDP 140 is less than 14.5k delivered from amazon.de... A very good option but nothing seems to beat the toshiba in terms of VFM although the toshiba cant be delivered to India...

Add to that the cost of mod chip which is around 90$ and cost of putting the same onto the player as the risk involved in bricking the player, I guess that 25K with mod kit is a very reasonable price.

Just ordered Toshiba BDX3200KB 3D Blu-Ray-Player from ebay uk for GBP 49.99 (70% off, free delivery within UK). It will be delivered to my friend in UK who will bring it to India later this month.
Paid from my paypal account Rs.4167.39
Cheap & VFM once I apply the firmware it will be region free for Blu-Rays as suggested in the thread.
Weighs only about 1.52 kg.

Toshiba BDX3200KB 3D Blu-Ray Player BDX3200KB (5900496515383) | eBay

Cheers:)

Just ordered Toshiba BDX3200KB 3D Blu-Ray-Player from ebay uk for GBP 49.99 (70% off, free delivery within UK). It will be delivered to my friend in UK who will bring it to India later this month.
Paid from my paypal account Rs.4167.39
Cheap & VFM once I apply the firmware it will be region free for Blu-Rays as suggested in the thread.
Weighs only about 1.52 kg.

Toshiba BDX3200KB 3D Blu-Ray Player BDX3200KB (5900496515383) | eBay

Cheers:)
How do you feel about its media playback functionality other than regular disc playback? Is it comparable to Samsung and LG Bluray players as that is my primary use and if it does support mkv and other common downloaded formats, I can also look for a Toshiba player.

Hi Is there any shops in Hyderbad who can do the mods to blu-ray players. I am trying to get one from USA.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back