music system under 30k-35k

mondalrishi

my room size 20ftx25ft.i want to buy a music system under 35k .but i have no idea about hifi or home theater or custom build stereo system.so plz help me build a music system.i actually use it for lisiting music not to watch movies .and i get pure perfect sound clearity and detail with louder.so refer me price,brand,model e.t.c about amp,receiver,speaker,player. i found a hifi system on internet sony mhc-gzr888d .is it good.thank you frnd.

if youre looking at music a stereo system will serve best. better sound quality over a ht. at that price point imo you should go for bookshelves. for speakers you could check out wharfedale diamonds. the bose 301 is also a well rounded speaker. once you decide on the speaker you can choose an amp to match. yamaha, marantz, denon...

At that budget you have options of Amp from Marantz, Cambridge Audio and speakers like Wharfedale 9.0-10.0, Aviano 1, Monitor Audio BX1, CA S30 and one of favourite at this range - PSB alpha b1.
Just audition them at different showroom. You will get to know your taste.

I personally liked the combo of CA amp and Aviano (2) speakers at this budget range.

Do you have any hesitation in buying used stuff?

In this forum, you will hardly find someone recommending new Sony/Philips products for audio. Some old and vintage stuffs were very good though.

You may want to audition Sonodyne's SiA 310 Integrated stereo amp (around 12k) and Sonus 2504 V3 (around 20k). 2504 is a floor standing speaker and the sound quality is amazing!

Since you mentioned a mini hifi system from sony, I assume you would need a decent source also within this budget. If not, it will have its effects on the total sound quality. Rope in on a decent source, also try looking at the used market too. What kind of music do you listen to? IMHO there are brands that do justice to specific genres of music. Nevertheless you can get a pre owned NAD or Marantz that would fall within your budget and blow you away with their performance
Cheers

You may want to audition Sonodyne's SiA 310 Integrated stereo amp (around 12k) and Sonus 2504 V3 (around 20k). 2504 is a floor standing speaker and the sound quality is amazing!

Hi Prakash,

Do you have this combination or have you auditioned it?
Can you share more experience about these? How are they as compared to another indian brand pair like Norge 1000 Gold + Norge TWR 125 MK II ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back