We've been making top-performance digital-to-analogue converters since the early days of CD. That means the M1 DAC benefits from almost 25 years of continual development, drawing on successive acclaimed DAC designs.
Whatever your digital source – from CD to computer to TV set-top box or DVD/Blu-ray player – the M1 DAC can upsample and convert it, producing stunning 24bit/192kHz resolution audio. In comparison, CD resolution is a mere 16bit/44.1kHz.
The M1 DAC features four digital inputs: balanced, USB, optical and coaxial. It is an asynchronous design with awesome performance: from its low-distortion, noise levels and jitter-minimising technology to its high-quality power supply, the M1 DAC surpasses the standards of DACs costing many times its price.
The M1 DAC has been met with incredible acclaim. Stereophile's review said it "offers performance that is close to the state of the art", calling it "a piece of kit that can transform your system " and "a stunning bargain".
Meanwhile, the review from computer-audio specialist, AudioStream described the M1 DAC as "a wonderfully musical-sounding DAC, and one that offered many hours of pure enjoyment."
Ageing of the product: 3 years, approx
Please not that the manufacturing date on the product is 2012 ... It was bought brand new by my friend in 2014 DEC and it was in packed condition for about an year bcoz my friend had to leave abroad for an unexpected on-site assignment and when he came down for his first break I bought it from him in sealed condition in 2015 NOV.
I do not have the original packaging of the product ... It's just the product and the power cord.
Cosmetic condition: 9/10
Working condition: 10/10
The product is available in Bangalore ... Outstation shipping also possible.
If anyone interested kindly PM me and you are most welcome to my home for an audition.
Ramesh @ Bangalore
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.