My Auro 3d 10.2 /Dolby Atmos/dts X 5.2.4 Setup..

RajithKumar

Hi all,
Happy to say that finally i have achieved installing the HT setup which can decode all the latest 3d codec formats - Auro 3d,Atmos & dts X.It has taken around 5 years for me to finally attain this setup.
Equipments used:
AVR & Amplification:Marantz SR8012,Adcom GFA 535.
Projection :SONY VPL-HW45es ,Elite 100" screen
Speakers : Front-Dali Zensor 5,Centre: Dali Vokal , Surround:Zensor1 ,Heights :Dali Alteco C1 as front & Rear ,Voice of GOD channel /Top surround : Sonodyne A3540 (This was my earlier Top Middle speaker of Atmos ,now been used as VOG channel by using external amplification) ,subwoofer : Dali e-12f (dual).

I shall post my experience ,photos in this thread.Still my setup is under Trial to check the best tweaking and sub placements.

Thank you all for HFV forum members to gain experiences and achieve this Milestone.

Happy to say that finally i have achieved installing the HT setup which can decode all the latest 3d codec formats - Auro 3d,Atmos & dts X.It has taken around 5 years for me to finally attain this setup.

Congrats..

I shall post my experience ,photos in this thread.

Awaiting them..

Hi all,
Equipments used:
AVR & Amplification:Marantz SR8012,Adcom GFA 535.
Projection :SONY VPL-HW45es ,Elite 100" screen
Speakers : Front-Dali Zensor 5,Centre: Dali Vokal , Surround:Zensor1 ,Heights :Dali Alteco C1 as front & Rear ,Voice of GOD channel /Top surround : Sonodyne A3540 (This was my earlier Top Middle speaker of Atmos ,now been used as VOG channel by using external amplification) ,subwoofer : Dali e-12f (dual).

I shall post my experience ,photos in this thread.Still my setup is under Trial to check the best tweaking and sub placements.

Thank you all for HFV forum members to gain experiences and achieve this Milestone.
Congratulations. Looking forward to the photos & videos of your setup.

VOG /Top surround speakers .This was my earlier Atmos Top Middle speakers ,Now been used as VOG using external amplications .Note this will be activated only if u use Auro3d native codec or Auro3d Auromatic upmixers. B612_20181003_222217_395__01__01__02.jpg

I have played Auro3d ,Dolby Atmos & Dts X demo disks for checking the perfomance of the HT system.
Also I have Blade Runner 2049 movie in bluray (Both Auro 3d & Atmos) which has an excellent soundmix. I shall post the comparisons which I have observed later.
Still I'm trying best sub placments & tweaking to have optimum performances. I may be taking help of our Chennai forum members.

Wow, that's an awesome looking setup. Very clean and neat, wires well concealed.
Congratulations.
1. Did you do that all by yourself? I mean with help of electrician of course..
2. Did you hire a professional service?
3. How does Auro 3d compare with Atmos, which you liked?
4. Can you just put rough sketch of your speakers positioning with distances?
Thanks

Wow, that's an awesome looking setup. Very clean and neat, wires well concealed.
Congratulations.
1. Did you do that all by yourself? I mean with help of electrician of course..
2. Did you hire a professional service?
Thanks

Thank u ...
1.Did you do that all by yourself? I mean with help of electrician of course..
Yes myself with help of electrician.

2.Did you hire a professional service?
No.

Need to listen more ,Based on my short time listenings ,all I can say ...is both are incredible formats... Auro 3d demos are so natural.
Also Auro3d music listening is very good comparitively.

Shall try to put it later.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back