My Crazy home audio setup finally banging the neighborhood. One of the Weirdest home

Yogesh Khadtare

The video says everything! My motto was to get car style bass in home & finally I got better than my expectations! Installing subs in bed make this setup pretty amazing! I can't see properly coz of brutal vibrations when I am sleeping on bed to enjoy the bass! The idea of subs in bed maybe annoying for few people Der! No offenses please! I got what I was looking for & yeah I am crazy basshead! The only problem I have with this setup is when my bass drops hard lights of my room dim like it's an earthquake Lol! I need some strong stabilizer to make this beast work smoothly in home!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D2ivVWrQBs

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Live Loud...

Re: My Crazy home audio setup finally banging the neighborhood. One of the Weirdest h

Whoa!! This is like the amusement park like experience. You literally get to feel every tremor.
Nice. Enjoy!!
Cheers,
Raghu

Re: My Crazy home audio setup finally banging the neighborhood. One of the Weirdest h

Cool...enjoy buddy...looks real kickass....that NX can pump out a lotta power

Enjoy. Its literally a dream shaker.:yahoo:

But as there is now too much magnetic interference all around your bed, try to avoid getting its side effects.

tactile transducers would have been the better choice if you wanted to shake the bed without bothering the neighbours btw

Enjoy. Its literally a dream shaker.:yahoo:

But as there is now too much magnetic interference all around your bed, try to avoid getting its side effects.
Yeah even my friends warned me about this! The side effects can cause only when I bang system or always there will be risk to sleep/sit nearby the subs? I mean the EMF generated is dangerous or just the magnets nearby to body?

tactile transducers would have been the better choice if you wanted to shake the bed without bothering the neighbours btw
Nope! Tactile transducers aren't mean for my taste! I am pure SPL basshead! Live Loud...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back