• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

My early attempts with home theatre speakers

yogibear

I am new to Hifivision and am very glad to have discovered it and know such great community of enthusiasts. I just wish to share my raw (mostly based on hunch and vintage audio gears) attempts of speaker building. I am more of a stereo guy and trying to get into home theatre set up too. Pictures show my few attempts including a transmission line subwoofer.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

linuxguru

Welcome and good stuff! Please post details of drivers, crossover, and dimensions if you wish. There may be DIYers interested in purchasing cabinet kits or fully-assembled cabinets also.

yogibear

Blast from the past .. i would love to understand how to build a TL myself.
High Xmax, Qts below 0.35 for a classic TL. Check YouTube for guidelines on a classic TL. Almost all drivers good for Bass Reflex are good for a TL.

Hari Iyer

IME, very low Qts driver also require very low stuffing. If stuffed more, bass is hampered. A little more Qts above 0.35 does not suffer this problem.

SPONSORED ADS