My Fav Cosmic Lab 3000 pictures

cosmic

Hi
Today got some time and cleaned one of my favourite Cosmic Stereo Amplifier, which was purchased by my father in 1982 from a shop named AMZEL in Mumbai,
This amplifier is still with me and in full working condition, I have a pair of Covox 7000 speakers, metal cassette deck K-8 stopped working 7 years ago, presently I attach my mobile or a CD player to Lab 3000.

Uploading 2 pictures.

Thanks
cosmic

Attachments

• Inside view, Lab 3000.jpg
    Inside view, Lab 3000.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Lab 3000.jpg
    Lab 3000.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 578
hi this is mark robin in 1982 my father brought cosmic co-gram 4000 lab 3000 and covox 5000.enjoyed for nearly 20 years man later due to some situation everything gone with in wind :mad: then i struggled to find same however i found bd 2000 turntable last years with the carton box and manual. and then cosmic lab 3000 with cosmic jbl speaker system.

would love to see covox 7000 drivers man seriously Im n love with these models. please upload if you can or you can mail me just wanted to see them.

dear cosmic wud like to talk to you here is my id [email protected] add me in gmail or replay thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Its stereomaster we are crazy abt anyway after suffering for more than a decade i finally got Cosmic Covox 7000 speakers bt they pale in comparasion to Covox 5000 which my father bought in early 80's ooh i forgot even cogram-4000 turntable too i'm planning for cogram-4000 mk-II & LAB 6X1000 lets see what Almighty God had planned for me & Robin u r more than welcome to my place visit whenever u feel like take care

HI
Mr COSMIC wher have u gone pls come back wherever u are
we are waiting when u gonna post COSMIC COVOC-7000 model speaker pics
or send them to [email protected] & all The COSMIC lovers are
wishing you a Good health
TAKE CARE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark & Daniel
I am uploading pics of my Covox 7000 spkr, purchased in 1982/83 by my father, still in working condition, weight of each spkr is 28 kgs

Thanks & Regards
Cosmic

Attachments

• Covox 7000 -1.jpg
    Covox 7000 -1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Covox 7000-2.jpg
    Covox 7000-2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 222
Dear Cosmic,
Extremely Happy to have you back !
would like to know which drivers are in them?
Are they original? or Replaced with different ones?
could you pls reply to my message?

Thanks !

Best Regards
Aaron K. Nikhil

What a lovely thread, please keep it going. Great memories. I think we must have a similar one like this for HMV. There were some hugely popular models like the 1010, 1515, fiesta, etc and also the EMI Sonic series.

Yes !
But some of us became like full moons.
it's seem I'm may get reply from Mr.Cosmic 3-4 years later.

Regards
IRONICAL

Dear Cosmic,
Extremely Happy to have you back !
would like to know which drivers are in them?
Are they original? or Replaced with different ones?
could you pls reply to my message?

Thanks !

Best Regards
Aaron K. Nikhil
Hi
Can not say about the drivers inside. Everything is original, never repaired .
Thanks
Cosmic

My Dearest Mr.Cosmic,
Kindly reply to my PM.
it would be Amazing for me if you could let us know the Driver model in your speakers.
I had various Bolton Brochures/Catalogues never seen this type of 12" Fullrange Driver.

Best Regards
IRONICAL

My Dearest Mr.Cosmic,
Kindly reply to my PM.
it would be Amazing for me if you could let us know the Driver model in your speakers.
I had various Bolton Brochures/Catalogues never seen this type of 12" Fullrange Driver.

Best Regards
IRONICAL
Hi Mr Daniel
I have no idea about the drivers inside, no model number is written there, so can not say. As I remember these drivers were imported from Japan by Cosmic, as per dealer information.
There was a very popular model available during 1976, PHILIPS HI-Q International Record Player, do you remember ? Price was Rs 2200/= only
Regards
Cosmic

Thanks Dearest Mr.Cosmic for the info.
If they have ceramic/ferrite magnets then obviously they must be Japanese drivers as the dealer said, if they happen to be Ticonal/Alnico magnets then I believe they could be The Legendary Philips-Norelco Fullrange Drivers.

Regards
IRONICAL

Hi Mark & Daniel
I am uploading pics of my Covox 7000 spkr, purchased in 1982/83 by my father, still in working condition, weight of each spkr is 28 kgs

Thanks & Regards
Cosmic

Cosmic could you kindly upload normal resolution pictures of your Covox 7000 Speakers.

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Looking for Cosmic Lab 3000 / 5000 / 1x6000 amplifier and Covox 5000 / 6000 / 7000 speakers (good condition).
Also, I have Cosmic CO 100 amplifier which needs some maintenance. When I bought it, found that original volume control is replaced and one channel is not working. I'm based in Pune.
Please advise.

Thanks Dearest Mr.Cosmic for the info.
If they have ceramic/ferrite magnets then obviously they must be Japanese drivers as the dealer said, if they happen to be Ticonal/Alnico magnets then I believe they could be The Legendary Philips-Norelco Fullrange Drivers.

Regards
IRONICAL

Not Alnico/Ticonal as I Imagined
20200912_144117.jpg20200912_144137.jpg

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back