My ill-experience with TATA Indicom Broadband Wimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuljonline

Folks, wanted you to know the people at TATA Indicom have frustrated me to the point of me terminating the account.

Here's what I finally wrote to them:

Dear concerned person,

Username: [email protected]
Name: Rahul Jha

I have been using Tata Indicom Broadband Wimax connection for the past few months. Initially I was happy with it. However, I experienced slow speeds and disconnections. There were several times when the modem would just not connect at all, during the month of april, 2010. I called up customer care, and used the troubleshooting steps to no avail. My first complaint was lodged on 30th april, complain no. 12131746. After several more complains, your person arrived and did something to the wimax antenna on the terrace and the internet was almost gone, with very rare connectivity. He said he could not fix it, and will return the next day. Till now, no one arrived and no communication was made from your side. I have made several more calls to you and another complain no. was provided (12150920). I finally gave up, and have decided to terminate the connection.

Please take back your modem and other setup.
Also take note, as I have already told your people, I won't make any payments from 30th april onwards, because I did not get what I was promised. I'm ready to move to consumer court if you think otherwise, let justice prevail.
I want nothing to do with your "brilliant" broadband again. I'll also make sure people around the country get to know what I faced, through public forums.

Thank you.

--
Rahul Jha

I was using the 256kbps unlimited plan for 1213 bucks a month (not cheap, right?)

Folks, wanted you to know the people at TATA Indicom have frustrated me to the point of me terminating the account.

Dear concerned person,

I have been using Tata Indicom Broadband Wimax connection for the past few months. Initially I was happy with it. However, I experienced slow speeds and disconnections. There were several times when the modem would just not connect at all, during the month of april, 2010. I called up customer care, and used the troubleshooting steps to no avail. My first complaint was lodged on 30th april, complain no. 12131746. After several more complains, your person arrived and did something to the wimax antenna on the terrace and the internet was almost gone, with very rare connectivity. He said he could not fix it, and will return the next day. Till now, no one arrived and no communication was made from your side. I have made several more calls to you and another complain no. was provided (12150920). I finally gave up, and have decided to terminate the connection.

Also take note, as I have already told your people, I won't make any payments from 30th april onwards, because I did not get what I was promised. I'm ready to move to consumer court if you think otherwise, let justice prevail.
I want nothing to do with your "brilliant" broadband again. I'll also make sure people around the country get to know what I faced, through public forums.

Thank you.

--
Rahul Jha

I was using the 256kbps unlimited plan for 1213 bucks a month (not cheap, right?)

Dear Mr.Rahul

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Wimax in general is not going to work in india for reasons noted below:-

1) Poor quality of Equipment (Dish & Modem)
2) Rain always buggers up the Dish
3) Fantastic A.S.S provided by the Sp's, they have truly taken it to a new level:indifferent14::rolleyes::mad::sad:

Went through the same harassment with Reliance & hence I totally identify with what you have gone through....

Request anyone considering or even thinking of trying wimax to STRICTLY RESIST DOING SO!!!

Dear concerned person,

Thank you.

--
Rahul Jha

Dear Mr.Rahul

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Ahhh... Deja Vu... This is what I've heard everyday... For you, its just another day at the office...

Rahul, you have not followed the rules about making a complaint about an organisation. The rules states:

"If any member makes any accusations about any retailer/manufacturer/distributor/dealer or individual member, they must first submit a verified/certified photo identity proof of their full name and address to forums admin along with verified/certified proof of the accusation. It's easy to exaggerate the events to favour your side of the story, but ultimately this is not the truth if you cannot backup your accusations without proof. Posting any such information without relevant proof will lead to your immediate ban without any warning."

Since Tata Indicom has answered you post, I will allow this thread to be there for short while or till I hear from you/Tata Indicom that your issue has been resolved. Please send a PM to me on this.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back