My Introduction Thread

rejin

Hi All,

I am Rejin. I am from Kerala, but working in Chennai.

My logitech 5.1 PC speakers had started showing problems, so I was looking for replacement and came across this forum.

Now I have started thinking about buying a TV, AVR and speakers for a better movie watching experience. However I have not decided on that yet.

I could see some active threads on this forum, and people looking for same item and similar budget. So watching them closely for now :)

Hello Rejin,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
You will find a lot of info on here and it makes sense to do a little research before buying.

Good luck with your search!

Regards.

Hello Rejin,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
You will find a lot of info on here and it makes sense to do a little research before buying.

Good luck with your search!

Regards.

Hi Nikhil, Thanks for the warm welcome :)

hello sir welcome to hifi vision..
may i know your budget for 5.1 system with an avr ?

Hi Alfahath,

i have just started looking on the options available and might take some time.

I will let you know once I have an approximate figure. Thanks

Hi All,

I am Rejin. I am from Kerala, but working in Chennai.

My logitech 5.1 PC speakers had started showing problems, so I was looking for replacement and came across this forum.

Now I have started thinking about buying a TV, AVR and speakers for a better movie watching experience. However I have not decided on that yet.

I could see some active threads on this forum, and people looking for same item and similar budget. So watching them closely for now :)

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find this platform very enriching which has a lot of AV experience and information posted by many fellow members.....

Happy Browsing!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back