My New 3 Tube Pre-Amp and TA2020 Amp Board

RSRAMESH

Got my 3 Tube Pre-Amp (6N3 + 6Z4 Tubes) delivered last Friday evening and have paired with Tripath TA2020 Amp board; Speakers: Paradigm Monitor 9.

Pre-Amp Cost 63 USD + 41 USD for shipping via DHL, no customs :licklips:

Sourced thru' ALIEXPRESS, (Caution note: Though the shipping time thru' DHL says 3 to 8 days, they took 2 week to process? and give me a tracking id.)

Sounds really sweet, no fatigue, was listening till 2 AM today morning.

Curious:
As I am waiting for the ordered audio interconnects to arrive, I tried connecting the source (Oppo BDP) to pre-amp thru a component cable (green and red), man.....sounds really good, have any one tried this ?

Also the other day for analog video, I tried using a coaxial cable, the picture quality really improved compared to a stock video cable, though video out thru' HDMI is the best.

Attachments

• 20150315_193806.jpg
    20150315_193806.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Preamp_1.jpg
    Preamp_1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 183
  • TA2020.jpg
    TA2020.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Big Pic_1.jpg
    Big Pic_1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 181
Tube preamp is Chinese. How much did you pay for it? Its kind of nice preamp and all tube, not hybrid. I presume, $139.

Including shipping I paid $107, no customs.

Seller had sent me two additional tubes (JAN GE-5670) not sure if it was by mistake, sounds good too :)

Below is the link, item looks richer than the stock photo
6N3 + 6Z4 tube valve preamp preamplifier amplifier CLASS A include transformer 110V/220V-in Other Consumer Electronics from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group.

Transformer, case (plastic boards and screws) and assembled board will come as separate units, need to fix by ourself, no big deal, 10 minutes job.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back