My new Home Theater........

jedviper

Finally.......a home theater for me... being die hard fan of hi-fi since 2000.... during last 15 years, i visited many HT shops for demos (thanx for the shopkeepers for showing their patience) and many AV expos.... finally i bought HT in 1st week of June.... Thanx to Hifivision forum for A to Z knowledge on HT and also special thanks to Santy (Santosh), a hifivision member for his guidance!

My home theater setup : Denon x2100w + Dali Zensor 7 + Dali Zensor Vokal + Dali Zensor 1(surround) + SVS PB1000 subwoofer

Congratulations dude. Awesome package.

Can you please let the forum know about the price quote of all you bought?

Last edited:
Congratulations :claps:

Awesome setup .... very clean and neat .... good work with wiring :) cant see them at all :D

The awesomeness is about the subwoofer ....i cant wait to get my hands on SVS sub :D

Congrats again bro .....
its the same with me ... been into hifi system since 12years ... am making my baby steps now though :D

gonna get some good equipment soon :D

Cheers,
Aditya

Congratulations :claps:

Awesome setup .... very clean and neat .... good work with wiring :) cant see them at all :D

The awesomeness is about the subwoofer ....i cant wait to get my hands on SVS sub :D

Congrats again bro .....
its the same with me ... been into hifi system since 12years ... am making my baby steps now though :D

gonna get some good equipment soon :D

Cheers,
Aditya

Thanx Bro..... SVS manufactures great subs! that's why they are doubling their sales every year.... bass is rich and deep, shaking walls n vibrating floors... even neighbours feel the vibrations....

Can you pull the centre speaker forward, so that its baffle is slightly in front of the top of the TV stand?

Thanx...... whole package cost me 2.09L

hey dude, im looking forward for the same package ( zenzor 7 + zenzor vokal +zenzor 1 + denon x1100 + ef 12 ) got a deal for 1.87k , still confused with ef -12 priced 53k . is it a good deal or should i go for x2100 and svs pb 1000 , plz help me out.

my room dimesion is 12''* 18 "

Last edited:
Hi Jedviper,

Congrats nice setup, Are you using wireless setup for your SVS sub like
Wireless Subwoofer System by Dayton (Sub-Link 2.4 GHz) / $79.99 to connect your subwoofer? If so let me know the cost of it and also is the quality of the sub sound same as wired?

Thanks
Srikar

Hi,

Great setup and neat. Congrats.
I do see the sub is placed midway and also not facing towards the listening position. Usually in all setup I see it is placed near fronts and facing towards the listener.

How is the bass with this position of sub?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back