My newly built HiFi Rack...!

Nice. can you give us some close ups? Cant tell what gear you've got. Thanks

Nice. can you give us some close ups? Cant tell what gear you've got. Thanks
My gear is pretty simple...not high end at all...I have two TT's, One is being serviced which is a Sonodyne RP3000d with a AT95 cartridge. The one in the pic is a Phillips GA242. I run this Tt through a Sonodyne SA8000R Amplifier. I also use a DVD player to play CD's and I run this setup through a pair of Yamaha NS140 floorstanders. I also have a Yamaha RN303 Network Receiver connected to another pair of Yamaha floorstanders the NS8390 speakers. I use this for streaming and playing my digital music collection through Wifi, the source being a very old but sturdy IBM thinkpad laptop... Very Basic but satisfactory.

My gear is pretty simple...not high end at all...I have two TT's, One is being serviced which is a Sonodyne RP3000d with a AT95 cartridge. The one in the pic is a Phillips GA242. I run this Tt through a Sonodyne SA8000R Amplifier. I also use a DVD player to play CD's and I run this setup through a pair of Yamaha NS140 floorstanders. I also have a Yamaha RN303 Network Receiver connected to another pair of Yamaha floorstanders the NS8390 speakers. I use this for streaming and playing my digital music collection through Wifi, the source being a very old but sturdy IBM thinkpad laptop... Very Basic but satisfactory.
Often, the simplest set-ups are the best! I recognised the GA242 turntable, it was our first ever. What cartridge do you have on it? AT95 means Audio Technica?
Where are you located, Btw?

what a lovely setup, although a lot gets written about audio rigs and the nuances of sound reproduction, essentially it all comes down to what you like to listen to and how you'd like to hear enjoy it.

Nice setup. Looking for something similar where I can keep my TV and bookshelf speaks and Yamaha Amp. How much was the cost ?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back