My old age setup! But sounds good at least to me!

• Thread starter Deleted member 45006
  • Start date
Sounding good to you is what actually matters in the end !

There are very few people here who are completely satisfied with their systems.

Looks good :clapping:

The older Marantz, Technics etc. were built like tanks...super solid chassis and heavy duty trafos...i'm sure they sound good even today...what speakers are those?

Looks good :clapping:

The older Marantz, Technics etc. were built like tanks...super solid chassis and heavy duty trafos...i'm sure they sound good even today...what speakers are those?

They sound good, again okay to my ears, ;)

Old machines were built to last. Thats why you're still enjoying them. When did you buy them? At-last I met someone in this forum who is not suffering from upgraditis and satisfied with his set-up. Don't spend too much time in this forum. Upgraditis is very contagious. :D

I m not the first owner of this,setup! Got it two years back from different people.. But al together they sounded nice.. I have both the amps with me, as whenever I feel I need more clinical sound I use the marantz, but most of the time the technics works out it well, since my room is small..I never felt this low on power.. As the sound is decent ,and I feel I have lot of music to explore than systems !

The marantz cd 63 se is without doubt one of the best cd players of all time. It is usually billed as a game changer in audio cd space and is one of the all time legends of audio. Even the older cd63 Mk2 is one hell of a cd player. We have both at home, my brother uses the MK2 while I have the SE. Mine is currently awaiting a new transport from Hong Kong.

Yeah it sounds detailed, but clinical to my ears.. Was thinking of getting a NAD of that period, which I believe would sound little smooth. I forgot the correct model number! But m not gonna sell this any time! But since I am finding the marantz - technics combination smoother pm30 is on rest for the past 6 months!

Yeah it sounds detailed, but clinical to my ears.. Was thinking of getting a NAD of that period, which I believe would sound little smooth. I forgot the correct model number! But m not gonna sell this any time! But since I am finding the marantz - technics combination smoother pm30 is on rest for the past 6 months!

Meant marantz cd - tech amp!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back