I am selling this nice vintage amp & speakers from my collection.
Sansui AU 777 :- My first anolog amp. I purchased this gem three years ago from the first owner. One of my fav amp. Very reliable and truly musical one. Although it is not very powerful as per specs (only 25 watts per channel) but drive my speakers effortlessly and w/o any trouble. Never repaired. All original. It is very hard decision to sell this AMP for me. But this is part of reducing my vintage collection.
Expected price Rs 18k including packing.
Philips AD 1256/M7 full range speakers :-
These are truly magical full range speakrs. Holland made.Beautiful, clean midrange, enough bass and crystal clear highs. These are rare gems. It is very hard decision to part with them for me.
Original cone and voice coil. But a small tear in one speaker's cone which is repaired by my speaker guy. Not affect the sound quality. I have posted a YouTube video some time ago which got many people's praise.
Expected price Rs 11k including packing.
Pioneer PL 870 fully automatic DD TT:-
Purchased some time ago along with LPs. Fully working. In decent condition. No repair done. Original cartridge but no stylus.
Expected price Rs 7k including packing.
Shipping will be buyers cost n risk.
Will provide excellent professional level packing.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.