My Sansui Deluxe eight Reciever

kuruvilajacob

I was fortunate to get a very rare Sansui Deluxe eight Reciever amplifier. It's an amazing Reciever. The tuner is very special and also the pre amplifier. The phono is awesome. My other Reciever is the Pioneer SX 850. I had few other Recievers like Sansui Quadraphonic Reciever and Nad 7020 earlier. But I feel the Deluxe eight is something special

I was fortunate to get a very rare Sansui Deluxe eight Reciever amplifier. It's an amazing Reciever. The tuner is very special and also the pre amplifier. The phono is awesome. My other Reciever is the Pioneer SX 850. I had few other Recievers like Sansui Quadraphonic Reciever and Nad 7020 earlier. But I feel the Deluxe eight is something special
This is the best receiver built by sansui in terms of quality parts and has a warm sound.

Congrats sir on the acquisition. I have been searching for this receiver for a couple of years but it is the first time i have heard 'I have it'.

Please post some eye candy and your impressions about it.

When I got it, it needed some capacitor replacement . Initially, it wasn't sounding as good as expected. But, I have been continuously using to for couple of weeks. I have now connected it to Sansui SP X 6 speakers and I think it sounds awesome . The phono is really outstanding and tuner which I don't use too much is crystal clear. I am very very happy. Some of my friends say they have been lusting for the Deluxe eight. I must say I am fortunate. I am unable to post pictures due to some technical issues. Will try because it looks awesome

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back