• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

My set up with Indiq Audio speakers

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

fLUX

V nice setup you have .neatly arranged.reall missed the chance to visit.will udate once I receive them.hiw much time they need to deliver.he said he will start my work from tomorrow.

Thanks Girish, still a fair bit of work is remaining in making the room more aesthetic. Took about 12 days in my case, I had asked for a specific laminate which took some time in procuring but still Amit delivered it within the promised timeframe of 2 weeks. If your laminate is already procured then about 9-10 days of work i guess.

Prodigy

Made some changes.
Was struggling for even bass in my 10000Cft living room. Expressed my concern to Amit and after series of discussions for weeks cos I was on and off, and today he recommended me to try’s their 10” dual sealed SUB’s which is specifically built keeping music in mind. It usually comes with a single amp powering the two subs but considering my living room dimensions I was recommended to go with independent plate amplifier powering them separately.
I was skeptical initially considering the size of drivers and also thinking of my space. I was insistent on getting 2 of their slot loaded 12” but then Amit was like, try this 1st and if you don’t like I’ll exchange it to a 12”, but he was very sure that it will work. Since the subs were readily available, went and picked it up. His boys loaded it to car, thought it was light, but when i actually removed it from the car i was like :eek: Man! They are heavy. It’s heavier then my BICPL200ii:D.

Finished my work for the day and hooked these up and did the placement as recommended by Amit and connected both using speaker level inputs and got them singing. Within no time I was in for a surprise. These are baby subs are mini monsters. They fill in a good amount of Bass and compliments very well for 2 channel listening. The bass is fast, rounded, very tight and punches accurately and most importantly now the Bass sounds even across my living room. It’s taken my 2 channel listening experience to next level.
I definitely recommend this sub to anyone who is looking for a sealed sub for music purpose. In a small room, I feel these would do well for movies as well but then yeah, A ported/slot loaded is always recommended for movies.
I really appreciate their customer service and their intentions are to provide what is required to fit our purpose and not sell anything and everything. Very hard to find people like them these days. They really go above and beyond in their capacity to help one achieve what’s missing.

Regards,
Som

C0712D79-48CD-4FDD-A778-97FEA5BD9D8C.jpeg

Last edited:

dinesh1201

Made some changes.
Was struggling for bass in my 10000Cft living room. Expressed my concern to Amit and after series of discussions for weeks cos I was on and off, and today he recommended me to try’s their 10” dual sealed SUB’s which is specifically built keeping music in mind. It usually comes with a single amp powering the two subs but considering my living room dimensions I was recommended to go with independent plate amplifier powering them separately.
I was skeptical initially considering the size of drivers and also thinking of my space. I was insistent on getting 2 of their slot loaded 12” but then Amit was like, try this 1st and if you don’t like I’ll exchange it to a 12”, but he was very sure that it will work. Since the subs were readily available, went and picked it up. His boys loaded it to car, thought it was light, but when i actually removed it from the car i was like :eek: Man! They are heavy. It’s heavier then my BICPL200ii:D.

Finished my work for the day and hooked these up and did the placement as recommended by Amit and connected both using speaker level inputs and got them singing. Within no time I was in for a surprise. These are baby subs are mini monsters. They fill in a good amount of Bass and compliments very well for 2 channel listening. The bass is fast, rounded, very tight and punches accurately and most importantly now the Bass sounds even across my living room. It’s taken my 2 channel listening experience to next level.
I definitely recommend this sub to anyone who is looking for a sealed sub for music purpose. In a small room, I feel these would do well for movies as well but then yeah, A ported/slot loaded is always recommended for movies.
I really appreciate their customer service and their intentions are to provide what is required to fit our purpose and not sell anything and everything. Very hard to find people like them these days. They really go above and beyond in their capacity to help one achieve what’s missing.

Regards,
Som

View attachment 52946
What a great listening space!!! <3 :cool: if some say "this is madness" please don't act like Leonidas :D

Bloom@83

Very aesthetically pleasing listening space sir. :)

I haven’t listened to IndiQ’s products , staying in Kolkata - but will do a quick audition when I visit Delhi in near future.

Meanwhile my Elac B6 keep transporting me to aural bliss every now and then , provided source is good. These are unforgiving on bad sources.

avtar2008

so, now you are basically running 4x 10" subs. 2 in towers, 2 in subs. Btw, have you configured your towers as large or small in avr settings?

Dharam`

Made some changes.
Was struggling for even bass in my 10000Cft living room. Expressed my concern to Amit and after series of discussions for weeks cos I was on and off, and today he recommended me to try’s their 10” dual sealed SUB’s which is specifically built keeping music in mind. It usually comes with a single amp powering the two subs but considering my living room dimensions I was recommended to go with independent plate amplifier powering them separately.

Regards,
Som

View attachment 52946
Wonderful addition Som.
Congratulations

fLUX

so, now you are basically running 4x 10" subs. 2 in towers, 2 in subs. Btw, have you configured your towers as large or small in avr settings?

I believe Som has been using this dedicatedly as part of his Stereo setup. The 2 dedicated subs would be of much higher RMS and will be easier to integrate the speakers with your desired level of bass i believe.

NewBee2020

Today I went over to som(@Prodigy) place to audition the pi based streamer with anchal speakers.
Firstly,I would like to thank Som for accepting to audition.
What we did is explained below.
First we started with the below setup
Tidal>Rpi(3b)>Dac(AD1862)>Dual Mono Class A preamp(based on Nelson pass)>Saptak Platinum PA>Anchals
Played the below tracks.
Nina Simone - Feeling Good
Ac/Dc - Thunderstruck
Paul McCartney - Long tail winter bird
Two feet- Love is a b*tch
Yoshi horikawa - bubbles
Pink Floyd- money
How was the experience?
Vocals are clear,Bass on two feet song is very good(Indeed Som was missing something with the bass due to a very big living room,but somehow it was very good during our session).
Overall depth in the sound signature or synergy is very good.
Bubbles by yosi horikawa was in a different level of joy I experienced
Then we changed the setup as below.
Tidal>Yamaha Wxc50>saptak PA>anchals
We played the same tracks.how did it sound?
We removed the preamp to see how the sound feels. It sounded a bit flat, specially Nina Simone vocals weren't as smooth as the above setup when the preamp is connected(there was some magic happening between the pa and pre amp).
Overall the sound was very enjoyable.it got a good bass as well. Good think about Yamaha wxc50 is you can add a sub.
Next I asked som to connect the pi based streamer and dac directly to saptak PA.
Tidal>Rpi(3b)>DAC(AD1862)>saptak PA>anchals
How did it sound?
I felt the vocals were better than Yamaha wxc50.
The bass was not overpowering.it was there when it needed. Enjoyed the sound signature.
Overall we had a very good listening session for good 2 hours and I enjoyed every bit of it.
The overall setup with the anchals is very good no matter what source you feed in.
Som,please do add if I missed anything and I really appreciate you for taking some time out for me.
I am waiting for my saptak to be delivered to enjoy the same soon.
Note: I am not an audiophile and i have just started my journey to the 2 channel stereo listening with help of our great FM'S in this wonderful forum.
What ever subtle differences I could make I tried writing it above.
Please do excuse my language and grammar as I am very new to sharing experiences in the open forums.

jsmithe

Regards,
Som

@Prodigy Thanks for the tip, I was looking at adding a baby sub for 2.1. Is this https://www.indiqaudio.com/universal-nada-subwoofers the sub you refer to?