My Stereo Rig

venkatk

WP_20140914_017_zpsf18df7eb.jpg

Wow! Rather interesting setup. I see an esoteric stack and also a meridian as digital sources. Which one do you prefer amongst the two?

Sweet System:licklips: Are those the Siltech Pantheons? And do I a spy a CJ ART preamp. as well?
Cheers,
Sid

Wow! Rather interesting setup. I see an esoteric stack and also a meridian as digital sources. Which one do you prefer amongst the two?

Respectful Sir,
The Meridian 808.2 [Plain CD Player] is 6 + years old.
The Esoteric is 2013 Model.
Besides the price points are very different.:indifferent14:
I am sure the Esoteric would be 'miles' ahead - the Meridian is just a 'stand by' !

Sir,
Cables ?
What did you settle on - finally...
Did you manage to get the 50 OHM BNC for the clock ?
Some pics of your Cables etc. would be much appreciated.
Congrats - Set up looks nice - I am sure Mr. Amba must have 'tuned' it for you & it would be playing up to your satisfaction...Enjoy ! :clapping:

Respectful Sir,
The Meridian 808.2 [Plain CD Player] is 6 + years old.
The Esoteric is 2013 Model.
Besides the price points are very different.:indifferent14:
I am sure the Esoteric would be 'miles' ahead - the Meridian is just a 'stand by' !
Yes Bhagwan has answered your question. no comparison, meridian was one of my little steps in the long & seemingly unending journey towards Audio Nirvana!

Sir,
Cables ?
Congrats - Set up looks nice - I am sure Mr. Amba must have 'tuned' it for you & it would be playing up to your satisfaction...Enjoy ! :clapping:

Sir
First of all, thanks for your valuable inputs and guidance which helped me immensely in finalising my setup.
All cables siltech royal signature, still adding, will update pics soon.
No couldn't get 50ohms for BNC, i went for siltech golden eagle II
Mr.Amba is yet to come..
Thanks again for your time and help.

I've had the previlege to audition the setup a while ago. Superb dynamics and effortless playback is the forte of this system.

Congratulations Venkat.

Wow!!! Have always been intrigued by the design concept of the Pantheon...very high on my check-out list :licklips:

Congrats!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

please do write about your journey to this setup.

It should be interesting reading to know what made you go for this setup and what kind of music do you listen to and how much time do you manage to sit with these beauties.

njoi !!

mpw

Sir,
Cables ?
Here are the pictures of the latest and last to arrive. others are all connected.
This is the Princess from Royal Signature series.
WP_20140917_0081_zpsbf4a3663.jpg

please do write about your journey to this setup.

It should be interesting reading to know what made you go for this setup and what kind of music do you listen to and how much time do you manage to sit with these beauties.

njoi !!

mpw
Hi mpw
Sorry, Lo....ng story, will open a new thread for it, will take some time.
I listen to western classical, soft vocal, jazz, A R Rehman 90's albums & Ilayaraja's golden oldies.
Listening time is around 30mts - 45mts every night after dinner and couple of hours on sundays. wish i could listen more!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back