My Wife hit my Panny Plasma but No damage!

samy

1 Day ago my beloved wife Hit my 'dearer' Panasonic Plasma X20 with her full power on the screen during a 'verbal conflict':eek: with her metal bangles On. The moment it happened I got damm sure that my dear Plasma is no more or it got some terrific damage or huge scratch on the screen because she hurt it really really fast and heavily. The set was that time switched off.

When I switched on the set with broken heart, to my surprise I saw the screen was Absolutely perfect. its got no scratches on the screen neither any damage. The screen remains perfectly alright as before.

I really thanked by heart (and so my wife though must be in silent) to the Panasonic as they make their screen such really hard and solid even though it is a glass. I got confirmed that as they advertised the Plasma panel comes with tough panel technology so its very true no false marketing.

Wow! I try not to piss my wife off near expensive equipment :) Glad to know your TV is fine.

1 Day ago my beloved wife Hit my 'dearer' Panasonic Plasma X20 with her full power on the screen during a 'verbal conflict':eek: with her metal bangles On.

A piece of electronics is dearer than a human being, that too your wife? Tsk, Tsk. !!

Cheers

Samy,

Panasonic should pay a hefty amount to your wife for "practically" proving their X-20's toughness.

Regds / Shailender

Panasonic displays come with special protection panel. When i bought a 26" lcd, the dealer showed this by hitting the display with the remote almost heavily.

Panasonic LCD panal can accept force upto 4jules,not sure abt Plasma though.Nice to read that its working perfectly.
By the way,why did you make her take that step?:D
Be careful next time.

A piece of electronics is dearer than a human being, that too your wife? Tsk, Tsk. !!

Cheers

Hey I used the word dearer that means the dearest is ofcourse my Wife.:)

I will come on this once I show her this thread and all of your responses. Right now she is in office and I am at home on my holiday.

You must have brushed your in-laws on the wrong side ... :lol:... bangali womenfolk have Mamata Banerjee in-built in them, when it comes to that part of the family affairs ...... :p

Last edited:
Hi samy

Plasma may go LED might come but never ever have an heated argument with wife that too when she has metallic object on her hand. In a way you are unlucky for she might have given you a LED.

Regards

sub

Back