NAD 402 Tuner with 304 Amp

I am interested in the Tuner alone but not sure to verify being in a different city. Also does not look like a actual picture in the ad.

I am interested in the Tuner alone but not sure to verify being in a different city. Also does not look like a actual picture in the ad.

If you are interested in the Tuner ask seller to send you actual pictures alogwith his name or Mobile no. on a slip placed with Tuner( As we do here on HFV). And also request a Short video of the Tuner while playing it with amplifier ans speakers.

If you are interested in the Tuner ask seller to send you actual pictures alogwith his name or Mobile no. on a slip placed with Tuner( As we do here on HFV). And also request a Short video of the Tuner while playing it with amplifier ans speakers.

I have got a Marantz Tuner ST40 in a very good condition with slight problem with the Preset buttons not working properly from one of my forum member. Hence was looking for good mint condition tuner of brands like NAD or Marantz etc., to pair with my amplifier. The Olx/Quikr ads are mostly city specific and its difficult to ascertain the seller from another city. So I think I will better pass it on and wait if I can get thru the tuner from the forum itself as I can wait :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back