- Jul 19, 2016
- Himachal Pradesh
Up for sale is my NAD C 556 Turntable and NAD PP4 phonostage (both 5 star rated products on WhatHifi). Great entry level products these both and purchased a year and half ago from an authorised dealer in Delhi. Have upgraded the phono and now am thinking of a new turntable and hence the sale.
The turntable is in great condition and has been very sparingly used. The dust cover is in great condition with no scuff marks or blemishes. The cartridge in the photos is not the stock cartridge and the turntable will be sold with the stock cartridge affixed and calibrated. The cartridge has been sparingly used along with the table. Have upgraded the stock RCA cable to Audioquest Evergreen which is worth over 4000/ rupees.
The NAD PP4 Phonostage is compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. Vinyl lite feature of the phono makes it possible to digitise your LPs and store them in digital format. The phono is in 10/10 cosmetic and functional condition.
Original packaging for both has been kept by me as evident in the photos. Purchase price of both comes to 60k and my firm offer is 35k. Would prefer selling it as a combo but might sell them individually too.
Can be couriered anywhere in India at cost and risk of the buyer but I can assure careful packaging. Can arrange a physical pick up in Delhi/Gurgaon Area.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.