Both are less than a year old, bought them Sept 2017.
Selling them as I want to try a different setup (might go for Rotel). I'm getting stuff from UK so want to let go of these.
Both are in pristine condition - 9.9, just because I have used them already. Buyer can audition them in Bangalore before buying.
I am okay to ship at buyer's cost, I have boxes for both.
NAD D3020 - 35k, current selling price in HifiMart - 54k
KEF Q300 - 30k, because everyone is selling them at this price
Im okay holding back KEFs if I don't get a good price, as they fit good in the current room.
One thing about NAD which you might not find in the reviews is its simplicity and ease of use - you will listen to a lot more music with this amp than most. I mostly play music though Bluetooth from my phone because its very easy, you don't have to turn on 100 switches and nobs to listen to one song.
There are plenty of reviews of both amps all over the web, feel free to post a question if you have
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.