1. NAD D3020 V1 : Integrated amp, Less than Year Old , Cosmetically 9/10 Working 10/10 , Comes with remote and Box. Used sparingly in TV setup hardly 100hrs. Typical NAD signature with Sub out and plethora of Digital and one Analog inputs. BT connectivity is Handy. Reason for selling: Lying unused
Expected Price : Rs 24000+ Shipping@Actuals
2. SMSL Su-8 : DAC with Digital Preamp Comes with Remote , Newer ESS 9038 chipset Very detailed Sound. Various Filters available to suit everyone's Tastes. Has both Balanced and Unbalanced Out options with IEC Power cable inputs. Less than 6 Months Old , in 9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 working condition. Unfortunately the customs of 4.5k Charged. Reason for selling: upgrade
Read this Excellent Review
Expected Price : Rs 19000+ Shipping@Actuals
3. Modi Multibit DAC : Decent entry level DAC with amazing VFM , I am second Owner, Cosmetically 8.5/10 Functionally 10/10. Handles any music Genre very well . Reason for selling: upgrade.
Expected Price : Rs 16000 + Shipping@Actuals
4. APPJ 6J1+6P1 Mini 2013 All tube Amp: Bought from Massdrop (Customs spoiled the deal again), Less than 8 months old, Cosmetically 9/10 Functionally 10/10. Wanted to check the tube sound signature and it has amazing SQ for the price. Specwise its 3 Wpc at 8ohms , but drives my MA silver floorstanders pretty easily, better to pair with sensitive speakers >90db. Will come with Manufacturer bundled 6J1 tubes , Jan5654/Voshkod is a better tube upgrade which can be bundled at extra cost. Reason for selling: Lying unused
Link: APPJ Mini 2013 Specs : Mini 2013 Specifications
Expected Price : Rs 11000 + Shipping@Actuals
5. Apple TV 3rd Gen: almost 2+ yr old sparingly used, has a Optical out for connecting to external DAC which is absent in newer versions. Very good for Apple_music streaming to external DACs. Comes with Remote. Cosmetically 9/10 Functionally 10/10. Reason for selling: Lying unused
Expected Price : Rs 3500+ Shipping@Actuals
All Items are available at Hyderabad for audition with prior appointment on weekends. Buyer bears the Risk & cost of shipping . Message me for HiRes images. All Prices are slightly negotiable via PM only. Thanks for Looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.