- Oct 27, 2007
Details and reviews:
D 7050 Direct Digital Network Amplifier - NAD Electronics
NAD D 7050 review | What Hi-Fi?
GoldenEar Technology | A Passion for Sonic Perfection - Aon Series | GoldenEar Technology | A Passion for Sonic Perfection
GoldenEar Aon 2 Bookshelf Speaker Reviewed
GoldenEar Technology | A Passion for Sonic Perfection - GoldenEar Aon 2 a Stereophile Product of the Year Finalist | GoldenEar Technology | A Passion for Sonic Perfection
I had bought this set for a room stereo system that never materialised, since family moved to HT setup. So selling the whole set. I had bought these end of last year for:
NAD: Rs. 95,600
GE: Rs. 75,600/pair
Want to sell for:
NAD: Rs. 90,000
GE: Rs. 70,000/pair
Pictures of packed items are attached. I do not have original bill because of recent house move but interested buyers can inspect in person before buying. Since everything is already packed, I can also ship at buyer's cost and risk but I prefer sale in Mumbai/Thane/Pune, if possible.
I have priced these keeping in mind that they are absolutely new and not used. Please do not offer ridiculously low prices, since these will be ignored.
Thank you for looking,
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.