• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale NAIM DAC R2R burr brown convertors

audiopro

Hello

I am selling my NAIM DAC. This was their flagship dac (not the cheaper V1) based on the CD555 CD players dac stage. The dac uses Burr Brown 1704 R2R convertors. It is in perfect working condition.
Has very very minor scuffing on one of the edges.

One can connect their iPhone directly to this dac using a lightning to usb cable. The dac has a usb connection only for the iPhone. The dac can decode the digital signal directly from the iPhone. This is a very easy way to stream music using the NAIM acting as a dac and hence getting a big upgrade in sound using the iPhone as a server!

Sound has superb PRAT, has no hardness yet resolves detail. This is a DAC that will make you want to tap your feet and enjoy whatever you play through it, rather than sit and analyze cds.
It's almost vinyl like. Infact it comes pretty close to the audionote dac which is a lot to say!

Read about it at:

Price Rs. 82000

I am the second owner. I don't have the Original box and manual. This is a flagship DAC, and will easily beat or equal most mid to high range cd players. I'm selling it as I thought of building a second system, but then decided against the same.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

Last edited:
SPONSORED ADS