It is almost 5 years old, I am the second owner. Built like a mini tank never opened/repaired. 100% functional.
Selling this as I have moved to a Parasound integrated amp.
Will provide the amp, stock power cable and remote as shown in the pic
I have the original box, but would prefer a local (Hyderabad) buyer. You are welcome to listen before buying at my place.
Asking Price : 55 K
Specifications from the manufacturer. Many reviews available online.
Analogue inputs 4 Main + 1 3.5mm Jack
Input sensitivities 150mV, 20kΩ
Output level, tape 150mV, 100Ω
Power output (into 8Ω) 50W per channel
Overload margin, all inputs, all audio frequencies 35dB
Distortion <0.02% 20hz – 20khz
Signal to noise >80db A-wtd Ref IW
Mains supply 115V, 230V (50 or 60Hz)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 70 x 432 x 301mm
Manufacturer link (Please only see amp details)
PS : this is not the Naim Nait 5Si model with the S which is 60wpc.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.