Am in the process of procuring components for my home audio. My present acquisitions are Denon PMA 720AE integrated Amplifier mated with a pair of Pioneer FS52 Floor standing speakers along with an Ipod touch. My focus is to setup a budget audiophile system, I know there's no such thing like "Decent Audiophile system on a tight budget" But being with thousands of audiophiles here, gives me an inspiration to think of it. So gurus, experts, please share your thoughts to enlighten me.
Am in look out for a true 9-15 band graphic equalizer with spectrum analyzer which would give me more flexibility to listen the music to my own personal taste. I know its an out dated equipment but been with a few systems with GE, I must confess that I am addicted to fiddling with sliders for almost every track if I get some free time. I don't want to connect a PC/Laptop to the existing setup so no DAC suggestions unless its an unavoidable one. One more, is there any substitute equipment for a graphic equalizer other than softwares nowadays?
Also am looking for a decent quality all in one media player having USB playback with Bluetooth that is having tuner if possible but not a must. Being with almost exhausted budget reserve, am looking for pre-owned equipments.
So friends, please guide me to get a graphic equalizer and a decent media player.
If any of you have one of these items for sale please let me know.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.