Need a good HTS under 45k

nk_gautam

Hi everyone. I m new to this forum and I m. In desperate need of help. This ia my first time buying an HT. My budget is around 45k. And even after looking at so many systems i still can't decide which one to buy. I listed:
1. Yamaha 3072 5.1 package(with yamaha ns-p41 5.1)
2. Pioneer HTP 074, but it has a passive subwoofer
3. Onkyo 3800

But i m still not completely satisfied. Although, i liked Yamaha 3072. A dealer suggested me Yamaha 3072 AVR with Taga Harmony 506 5.1 speaker system,but its way out of my budget. I was also suggested Mission 5.1 speakers but have never heard of it. So, i m in a great dilemma here. Please help guys.

Hi everyone. I m new to this forum and I m. In desperate need of help. This ia my first time buying an HT. My budget is around 45k. And even after looking at so many systems i still can't decide which one to buy. I listed:
1. Yamaha 3072 5.1 package(with yamaha ns-p41 5.1)
2. Pioneer HTP 074, but it has a passive subwoofer
3. Onkyo 3800

But i m still not completely satisfied. Although, i liked Yamaha 3072. A dealer suggested me Yamaha 3072 AVR with Taga Harmony 506 5.1 speaker system,but its way out of my budget. I was also suggested Mission 5.1 speakers but have never heard of it. So, i m in a great dilemma here. Please help guys.
Opting for 2.0 or 2.1 would be a better choice. You will get better quality sound.

Get an used AVR. And then get a 2.0 setup (preferably towers). Should be covered within your budget. Once the initial set up is done, get a centre channel ad and when you can. But, this should be a good one. With this 3.0, you are good to go.
There are many pairs of good 2.0 within 20-25k. Check out Wharfedale Diamond 220 and Dali Zensor 1 are good. Mission M-Cube is good for the price but not sure if they are sufficient. My suggestion would be to not choose the HTIB path and build your set up patiently.

In desperate need of help. This ia my first time buying an HT. My budget is around 45k.

Relax.. Since you have a tight budget, I would suggest you to consider an used AVR in the budget of 15K, from forum classifieds section..

An used AVR will do the same thing as brand new AVR w.r.t audio codecs.. Hope you have a FHD display TV?

In the remaining budget, you can defnetly consider Taga TAV 506 5.0 speaker package around 24K budget.. This will get you started with a good 5.0 system, which is far better than any HTIB packages..

You can add a subwoofer later, depending on your aval budget..

An entry level Receiver (25K) along with the Taga speaker package (24K) can very well come with slightly increased budget if you are not comfortable with used stuffs.

From the experience I can say a used avr from this forum is a wise choice. Even used speakers save you a lot of money. Generally people keep their hifi stuff with care and the condition rarely go below 8 out of 10 or with luck it can be 9 or even 10.
And for the cable you can get from amazon India with banana plug attached :)
Get fronts and center and then upgrade to rear in future or now as per your budget.
Get good speakers in the first place, it will go long with you for movies and music. 7 years ago I bought new Polk's rti A3, yes it was beyond my budget but the pair is still serving me well and I'm happy that I did that :)
Wish I bought all used here and saved much for dacs etc.

I would recommend with the above here. Here at our local Pioneer/Denon service centre, a brand new X1400 is available for Rs 26000. Bill warranty etc. Check locally or check our classifieds. Most forum members keep their gear in pristine condition and that could be a good deal for you. Buy used AVR, tower fronts for now. Add centre, surround and sub when budget allows.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back