Need a new receiever

Vpaul

Hi all. I am new into audio world, and nowhere close to audiophile.. I have had Martin Logan speakers and subwoofer for 3 years- central, 2 on front, and 2 in back. And a Martin Logan subwoofer.. had pioneer elite vsx-80 for 3 yrs, but it blew out this week.. need a new receiever to go with my speakers.. I live in an apartment building, and space is quite open for proper acoustics.. but still enjoy the good sound quality during movies, and I stream music too.. I am
Debating between Denon 2400 or yamaha aventage 1070.. the price difference is significant, but if it’s totally worth it- I am
Okay with investing... I am open to any other suggestion also.. thanks...

Denon 2400 or yamaha aventage 1070
Imo it is not correct to compare these 2 models.
Both are different league i would say.
As you aware anybody/you yourself can list down the basic spec on power rating and room correction sw and all.
If you can stretch the budget to get Yamaha my vote blindly goes to Yamaha cos of built quality and preamp output.
Proprietary dsp from Yamaha and Bluetooth transmitter is +
Would sugget to audition both and see the difference in built quality and Audio

Check and pm to @celester340 for his opinion.
He is one of the happiest owner

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/yamaha-aventage-rx-a1070.70140/#post-772323

You can check with him about latency if Yamaha bluetooth transmitter attracts you
Atb

Hi all. I am new into audio world, and nowhere close to audiophile.. I have had Martin Logan speakers and subwoofer for 3 years- central, 2 on front, and 2 in back. And a Martin Logan subwoofer.. had pioneer elite vsx-80 for 3 yrs, but it blew out this week.. need a new receiever to go with my speakers.. I live in an apartment building, and space is quite open for proper acoustics.. but still enjoy the good sound quality during movies, and I stream music too.. I am
Debating between Denon 2400 or yamaha aventage 1070.. the price difference is significant, but if it’s totally worth it- I am
Okay with investing... I am open to any other suggestion also.. thanks...

If budget isn't a constraint you can opt for the Aventage series which is the flagship series from Yamaha. I personally own a 2400H and have been very happy with its performance. It offers plenty of power and punch for movies and surprisingly has a good sound signature for Music too and has a decent DAC. We listen to lot of Spotify in it and also Airplay and I have been liking the sound signature with our QA3020s.

If budget isn't a constraint you can opt for the Aventage series which is the flagship series from Yamaha. I personally own a 2400H and have been very happy with its performance. It offers plenty of power and punch for movies and surprisingly has a good sound signature for Music too and has a decent DAC. We listen to lot of Spotify in it and also Airplay and I have been liking the sound signature with our QA3020s.
Are you talking about him? 27798053_156971125024473_796076643743301271_o.jpg

Imo it is not correct to compare these 2 models.
Both are different league i would say.
As you aware anybody/you yourself can list down the basic spec on power rating and room correction sw and all.
If you can stretch the budget to get Yamaha my vote blindly goes to Yamaha cos of built quality and preamp output.
Proprietary dsp from Yamaha and Bluetooth transmitter is +
Would sugget to audition both and see the difference in built quality and Audio

Check and pm to @celester340 for his opinion.
He is one of the happiest owner

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/yamaha-aventage-rx-a1070.70140/#post-772323

You can check with him about latency if Yamaha bluetooth transmitter attracts you
Atb
I am buying Yamaha 1070. The Best Buy store gave me deal for 899$ total.. there is deal for Yamaha 2070- it’s for 999. But 1070 should be more than enough for me.. thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back