Need Advice on (Energy SUB-Woffer ESW-C8)

Arularasu

Hi All,
Recently I shifted my home in chennai. The guy who came from "All markes packers and movers broken my subwoofer RCA cable. Now the problem is, it was broken and the noob got strucked inside in the back of my subwoofer now am unable to plug in new cable because the broken noob is in inside in the white RCA port. I tried to remove the noob but no luck spent 4hrs, removed back case and tried but the RCA port has been moulded with some black gel. Don't know what to do now. Guys please share your ideas and opinions. Tried reach over phone prodigi in chennai he strictly said we will not take any online products. I bought it from Amazon.com (Energy rc5.1). Shall I give it to my local electrician as he is ready to give it a try.:mad::eek::mad:
Guys your quick response is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Arularasu.N

Please provide us with pictures of the plug stuck to the port. Then we can start giving you ideas.

One more thing if your subwoofer has twin ports (L and R) then you can use R for now until the L plug is removed.

Don't worry, I sure someone here will help you figure it out.

Please provide us with pictures of the plug stuck to the port. Then we can start giving you ideas.

One more thing if your subwoofer has twin ports (L and R) then you can use R for now until the L plug is removed.

8485ca3c95f1d8895c6ad65c3bc7c6e7.jpg
13ca6ca3087eac249a3b6cb692e31bbb.jpg

Open the above picture you can able to see the left white port has the Stucked inside pin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I tried using R for now, but it is not working.. same has been said by prodigi guy over phone. Is there any settings do I need to change in my onkyo 626???

Most probably if you open the PCB of the subwoofer, you can see the hollow end of the L port.

Very carefully, you can insert a small thin metal rod or pin to push the stuck plug out.

Most probably if you open the PCB of the subwoofer, you can see the hollow end of the L port.

Very carefully, you can insert a small thin metal rod or pin to push the stuck plug out.
I tried already but that port was moulded by some black gel.

You can also look at the video of the you tube and do the same, if some part of plastic is stuck in the L port.

By the way, does this gel look removable?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back