Need Advise : 3D ready or 3D or 2D to 3D conversion prjector?

vmaheta

Hi Friends,

I am looking to buy projector this month for my home theatre. My room dimensions are 24*15 ft. I have been doing research on projectors. Now, I am confused Which type of projector I should buy and need your help for that.

Which is better 3D ready or 3D projector or 3D projector which support 2D to 3D conversion? Which is suitable for home use ?

Which is better 720p or 1080p resolution ?

Please suggest the projectors as well. Budget around 1 L but don't want to spend on feature which will not be used frequently.

Suggest dealer in Ahmedabad if you know any.

Thanks in Advance !!

Hi Friends,

I am looking to buy projector this month for my home theatre. My room dimensions are 24*15 ft. I have been doing research on projectors. Now, I am confused Which type of projector I should buy and need your help for that.

Which is better 3D ready or 3D projector or 3D projector which support 2D to 3D conversion? Which is suitable for home use ?

3D ready will be able to display already processed 3D signals. whereas a 3D projector will have its own processing. like you can feed raw 3D SBS / OU format 3d movies from your pc/laptop/media player and it will convert and play the file.
3D ones will also have 2D to 3D conversion.

ofcourse 1080p. however major factors are viewing distance and budget.

Please suggest the projectors as well. Budget around 1 L but don't want to spend on feature which will not be used frequently.

multiple thread running for Epson and Benq PJ's around 1L +- 10k.. please go through them.

once you finalize which brand and model you want you can always contact the company directly and they can guide you for the reseller/stockist.

Thanks in Advance !!

replies in bold..

Buy 1080p 3D projector -> If you are mostly going to watch Bluray movies & Bluray 3D mopvies.

Buy 720p projector -> If you are mostly going to watch HD channels.

Hi Friends,

Thanks in Advance !!

hey,
sorry i recently joined this forum though replying to your old post so others can get help if they have same query.

I have bought full 3D HD projector in ahmedabad from a local vendor which is having good expertise in this field and they set up my whole audio visual systems in my cinema. The vendor is Bansal Audio Visual Systems P. Ltd. & their after sales service also good.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back