Votes: 7 70.0%
  • HTS12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MS 400

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Kevin16

Hello,

Iam planning to add new SUB for my existing setup, I have finalized HTS 12 but unfortunately there is not stock at the moment with many of the dealers and have to wait till APR or MAY, Iam looking for 12" Sub in 50k budget.

1) QB12
2) Mission MS 400
3) HTS 12 - Skipped

Please let know your suggestions, I will be replacing my AVR aswell from onkyo to denon 3700

Regard's
Kewin J

Hello,

Iam planning to add new SUB for my existing setup, I have finalized HTS 12 but unfortunately there is not stock at the moment with many of the dealers and have to wait till APR or MAY, Iam looking for 12" Sub in 50k budget.

1) QB12
2) Mission MS 400
3) HTS 12 - Skipped

Please let know your suggestions, I will be replacing my AVR aswell from onkyo to denon 3700

Regard's
Kewin J
Hi,
Polk hts 12 is available at avshack.in.
Call them and discuss the price.
They offered decent discount for my
Speaker purchase. Good luck.

Hello,

1) QB12
2) Mission MS 400
3) HTS 12 - Skipped

Regard's
Kewin J

Don't go with QB12, having owned one it is a brilliant sub for music, but ok for movies.
You won't feel the low end much.
Instead of MS 400, go for 450 it is a 15 inch sub and packs good punch! you will surely get it under 50k

Not with ooberpad, but i spoke to Ganesh from profx, waiting period is till may

Since you are based in Chennai check with Volumate, there is sometimes good stuff in the clearance section

Many SVS pb 1000 (used) are available in your budget, I would suggest if you can get that it will be better than any of the subs you have mentioned.

Finaly my sub has arrived, Currently testing it with old x2500h avr, but bass seems to be boomy and all my wardrobe doors start rattling.

Attachments

• IMG_20230206_160128.jpg
    IMG_20230206_160128.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 23
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back