Need AVR

Harry Gudino

I have denon x2300w AVR. As I have upgraded my earlier speakers to Polk audio ES60, ES30, surround FXI A6 and woofer HTS12 need to upgrade AVR also. Pl suggest right AVR

I have denon x2300w AVR. As I have upgraded my earlier speakers to Polk audio ES60, ES30, surround FXI A6 and woofer HTS12 need to upgrade AVR also. Pl suggest right AVR
The Denon x2300w was a well respected AVR. People would find it easier to give you recommendations if you specify (1) which aspect of performance is it that you want to improve upon; and (2) What do you feel is currently missing from your system?

The next upgrade can be Marantz 8012/8015/Denon 6700h. But not sure if you need one if DB1989 has suggested as he is a very experienced forumer in these topics.

The Denon x2300w was a well respected AVR. People would find it easier to give you recommendations if you specify (1) which aspect of performance is it that you want to improve upon; and (2) What do you feel is currently missing from your system?
Thanks for suggestion.
As I recently upgraded my speakers from Old Profx fusion 5.1 to Polk audio elites series I had doubt whether my AVR 2300 will match with watts of speakers and also Atmos speakers which I yet to buy.

Thanks for suggestion.
As I recently upgraded my speakers from Old Profx fusion 5.1 to Polk audio elites series I had doubt whether my AVR 2300 will match with watts of speakers and also Atmos speakers which I yet to buy.
Usually Polk speakers match will most of AVRs. Polk and Denon will sound good.

I would recommend going with Denon AVRx-2700h considering the speakers you have mentioned another over this would be over kill.

You dont need to upgrade AVR ,unless you feel your AVR lacks support for enough number of channels /or does not support full atoms capability.
Instead try adding power amplifiers if your speakers are power hungry really.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back