Need Help and Advice

ram

Hi Everyone,

I wish to buy an AVR I had shortlisted Denon 2400 or Onkyo Tx nr686. In grey market for Denon 2400 costs 46K and for Onkyo 43K. Is its advisable to purchase from grey market. Expecting your valuable suggestion in this matter. Thanks in advance. Also let me know comparatively which is better option either Denon or Onkyo.

Hi Everyone,

I wish to buy an AVR I had shortlisted Denon 2400 or Onkyo Tx nr686. In grey market for Denon 2400 costs 46K and for Onkyo 43K. Is its advisable to purchase from grey market. Expecting your valuable suggestion in this matter. Thanks in advance. Also let me know comparatively which is better option either Denon or Onkyo.

Buying from grey market means, the product will not have warranty.. If that concerns you, you may buy it with bill & warranty.. If warranty doesn't concern you, you may proceed your route..

You may want to consider Pioneer LX 303 (or) Onkyo TX NR 78, 9.2 AVR, either 5.1.4 (or) 7.1.2 capable layout possible out of the box..

Buying from grey market means, the product will not have warranty.. If that concerns you, you may buy it with bill & warranty.. If warranty doesn't concern you, you may proceed your route..

You may want to consider Pioneer LX 303 (or) Onkyo TX NR 78, 9.2 AVR, either 5.1.4 (or) 7.1.2 capable layout possible out of the box..
Thank You. I will go thru the option what you mentioned.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back