Need help choosing between sony blue ray ht vs denon x1000 and BA speakers

extremeaudio

Hi,

I have sound knowledge about audio video jargon. I have budget of around 50k for ht setup. I have come across Sony BD it system that offers whole setup in around 40k.

Another is Denon X-1000 with BA/sys 5.1 speaker setup. To be very frank I want to invest my each penny for demandabe reason from my budget. You guys might find me greedy (most probably) but I am like that:cool:

My usage for movie /music is 40/60. Keeping in mind, need for BD player , I am leaned towards Sony system. But if denon setup actually offers better output and justifiable then I could invest in that system also.

I am living in Delhi, so any good place to have review there will be helpful apart from Reliance Digital, as they don't have systems in well setup mode.

Thanks in advance for the responses

As far as audio quality goes, its a clear choice, and hands down winner, Denon x1000 with BA sys 5.1

Hi

The Denon X1000 + Bostons is good. I use a Marantz NR 1402 + Bostons and it is awesome. The NR 1402 is no more available but the NR 1504 is and since it has Airplay it costs more.

denon x1000+ BA soundware 5.1 wins hands down. but you'll also need to invest in a BR player or media player.
First audition the various combos available in your budget and then go with the combo you like the most.

Denon and BA of course. It's a no brainer.

Also, bear in mind, and this should nail it. You can add a Blu-Ray player later to your Denon + BA set up but I don't think you'd be keen on adding the Denon + BA setup if you've bought the Sony system.

Hello guys, need your help to final avr either denon x1000 or pioneer vsx 523k for driving boston a2310 hts or. Xs 5.1.
Denon is much more price than pioneer. Allmost 10 to 9 k differnace. My requirment is audio calibration and good output for mostly watching movies. Not required network type or airplay requirment.
Only question is denon or pioneer.

Reliance Digital in Hyderabad is selling Marantz 1504, XS5.1 and LG Bluray player for 54k. It should be a great combo but they don't have it for demo.

Hi

I have used a Pioneer VSX 522k before and the AVR is good to a certain extent. Once you crank up the volume, i found it getting noisy and jarry as per my understanding of performance. Some may disagree with me. This is my view. Personally the Pioneer ELITE series or the LX series are better AVRs and those are very very expensive.

The X1000 has slightly more features than the Pioneer and is a performer.

As BLASTO has shared, if you can get the Reliance Digital deal for 54k, you can be sure of assured performance which i have been experiencing over the past 14 months now.

End of the day, it all depends what appeals to you in budget and performance. We are here to provide suggestions and best possible guidance for you to choose from.

Reliance Digital in Hyderabad is selling Marantz 1504, XS5.1 and LG Bluray player for 54k. It should be a great combo but they don't have it for demo.

They do have a demo of this combo at jubli hills store but in open space. They scraped off their demo room. So couldn't get an idea how powerful/ able these speakers are :sad:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back