Need help choosing TV/PC stereo speakers for up to ~$200

fruitbrute

Hello. Just for the mention, I'm completely behind when it comes to this sort of stuff, like I was living in a hut my entire life and now i want some decent audiophile speakers for my TV, primarly, but it would be nice if i could listen to stuff from PC without extra cables to it, if it's possible (bluetooth perhaps), i mean is it possible? TV is connected with PC via HDMI cable. Could I play sound from my PC over speakers connected to TV only, when TV is turned off at this time? If it's bluetooth, isn't it going to lose quality in comparision with a cable? Do I need some bluetooth adapter for my PC / is it included in the set if speakers support it?

Anyway... about my needs. I'm going to use them in my living room, 16 square meters, and they will sit next to a wall. They dont have to be the loudest speakers out there as it is an apartment building and I cant scare off my neighbours, so I wont be doing concerts in here. But sound quality is a priority for films, games, music (all kinds of music, good bass on every frequency is a must). And I must mention that I value durbality as well. I dont want to get another pair of speakers in 10 years because these died from regular usage.

Also, I have very little space in here, so it would be best if I went for "all in 1" speakers, like amp/DAC included, maybe active ones so i dont have to power it with additional cable as well, but it's not a priority. It would be best if I had just a pair of speakers to connect with an optical cable to my TV and thats all.

Here are some models I've been looking into:
Swans M200MKII - https://www.amazon.com/Swans-M200MKII-Bookshelf-Speakers-Powerful/dp/B0010LH2VS/
Edifier R2000DB
M-Audio BX5a Deluxe - but I've heard to not to get M-Audio at all

But then again, if I can't use them wirelessly with a PC when my TV is turned off, wouldn't it make sense to get speakers without extras like bluetooth, controller for switching sources or what not? It should probably lower the price and eventual problems with it, me thinks. But I know nothing.

So I would like to ask you gents for recommendations, also outside of the specific models that I listed, of course. And thanks!

Hello. Just for the mention, I'm completely behind when it comes to this sort of stuff, like I was living in a hut my entire life and now i want some decent audiophile speakers for my TV, primarly, but it would be nice if i could listen to stuff from PC without extra cables to it, if it's possible (bluetooth perhaps), i mean is it possible? TV is connected with PC via HDMI cable. Could I play sound from my PC over speakers connected to TV only, when TV is turned off at this time? If it's bluetooth, isn't it going to lose quality in comparision with a cable? Do I need some bluetooth adapter for my PC / is it included in the set if speakers support it?

Anyway... about my needs. I'm going to use them in my living room, 16 square meters, and they will sit next to a wall. They dont have to be the loudest speakers out there as it is an apartment building and I cant scare off my neighbours, so I wont be doing concerts in here. But sound quality is a priority for films, games, music (all kinds of music, good bass on every frequency is a must). And I must mention that I value durbality as well. I dont want to get another pair of speakers in 10 years because these died from regular usage.

Also, I have very little space in here, so it would be best if I went for "all in 1" speakers, like amp/DAC included, maybe active ones so i dont have to power it with additional cable as well, but it's not a priority. It would be best if I had just a pair of speakers to connect with an optical cable to my TV and thats all.

Here are some models I've been looking into:
Swans M200MKII - https://www.amazon.com/Swans-M200MKII-Bookshelf-Speakers-Powerful/dp/B0010LH2VS/
Edifier R2000DB
M-Audio BX5a Deluxe - but I've heard to not to get M-Audio at all

But then again, if I can't use them wirelessly with a PC when my TV is turned off, wouldn't it make sense to get speakers without extras like bluetooth, controller for switching sources or what not? It should probably lower the price and eventual problems with it, me thinks. But I know nothing.

So I would like to ask you gents for recommendations, also outside of the specific models that I listed, of course. And thanks!
The swans one is good. Another one is the Logitech 2.1 set https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...EP4du4dKp4La-ay2A&sig2=NySzCZSSyGXUkWkX9CarUQ

It is not Bluetooth enabled but don't worry about that. Chromecast audio for 3k makes any speaker wireless.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back