Need help from everyone on this forum to source Ayan and Sivaji original blu rays.

rockstar1630

Hi,

My post title says it all. Need to source original Ayan and Sivaji Tamil blu rays to add to my collection. Have been hunting for them from past 2 months. No luck so far. Tried Amazon, Bollywoodbluray.co.uk, (ordered, 5 days later they said it is out of stock). njmtv.com (no stock), bollyman.com (ran away with my money: paypal refunded 15 days later), singingcinema.com france (ordered, 5 days later they said it is out of stock). So had my fare share of (mis) adventures.

Now seeking help in an all out manner. Hope someone from this wonderful forum would be able to help me out. I don't mind buying a used piece in pristine condition as well given the rarity.

Seriously sad condition of Indian blu ray market. Lesson learnt: if you want to buy an Indian blu ray movie - buy it now. There is no guarantee that it would be available anywhere months later.

P.S. Would request brothers from chennai to help me out if they can locate one in the local shops.

Re: Need help from everyone on this forum to source Ayan and Sivaji original blu rays

Sivaji and Ayan is out of print with Ayngaran and it may not be available in original.

Regards

Re: Need help from everyone on this forum to source Ayan and Sivaji original blu rays

I guess Ayngaran have stopped the production of Blu-rays for now.Have you tried contacting Ayangaran online store? They might have stock but they will not ship to India.

Blu-ray versions of these two movies are not released in India but DVD versions of these movies are available in India and there is no word about the Blu-ray versions release in India. The DVD rights of these movies for the Indian market is with AP internationals and till date they have released two Blu-ray titles in India. So they might release Ayan and Sivaji in Blu-ray format in India, you can check with them if they have any plans of releasing the Blu-ray version in India - http://www.apinternationalfilms.com

Thanks a ton to srinisundar for helping me in finding a copy of Ayan! Never expected that my wish would materialize on hifivision.com.

There is this other forum on net, wherein certain people seems to carry big egos and are snobs and pretend themselves to be experts, but here I find most of the people very courteous, down to earth, helpful, and conceptually far more clear on AV related matters.

Proud to be a member of hifivision.com :)

Just need one more help to find Sivaji blu ray.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back