Need Help!! Hathway STB provides no signal

tripti

Hi all,

Request help here please; I bought new STB of Hathway but except Life Ok no other channels are displayed.

Error Message: Either states no signal or channel unauthorized

I have two TV's the first was installed by cable operator and second tv which I bought recently I thought if I buy new STB and connect to tv it should work but unfortunately it's not working :sad:

Can someone please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi

Your Hathway STB has not been authorised.

Have you paid your TV Channel subscription when taking the new STB or have you simply paid for the new STB without subscribing to the TV channels ?

I would suggest:

1. Note Down yr STB number
2. Call hathway Central Call Office ( not your local Cable operator). That number is usually displayed on Channel No 1 or number 101... its a channel that shows up when you power on yr STB.
3. Ask them why your STB is not 'working' for pay channels. (They will ask you for the STB serial number).

The above action should sort out yr problem.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

I never paid for the channels but did called customer service number displayed on the screen. Now I get half of the channels but not rest like... Zee, Sony, Hathway and few more still not coming.

Problem display is not clear and also audio. Do you have any idea on this?

Thanks

Hi

Your Hathway STB has not been authorised.

Have you paid your TV Channel subscription when taking the new STB or have you simply paid for the new STB without subscribing to the TV channels ?

I would suggest:

1. Note Down yr STB number
2. Call hathway Central Call Office ( not your local Cable operator). That number is usually displayed on Channel No 1 or number 101... its a channel that shows up when you power on yr STB.
3. Ask them why your STB is not 'working' for pay channels. (They will ask you for the STB serial number).

The above action should sort out yr problem.

Likfe OK is a Free Channel.

I suspect that you are receiving only Free Channel, and all the Pay Channels a blocked since you have not subscribed to the Pay Channels.

I suggest that you call Hathway.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back