• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

need help in deciding music system

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

rkoti

@NCV2015
Did you my reply to your PM, because I cant see the message in my sent folder.

ROBIN LANDANSON

Hello experts
Joined this group after going through number threads/duscussions.
What I have understood is for music lovers its amp+ speakers and for general entertainment its AVR+5.1 speakers .

I intend to buy the music sysstem purely for music but will need FM also for it. The music I play is generally classic rock , RDB, classical vocal .
I request all expert people here to suggest a good combination of audio equip .( amp, speaker , tuner etc)My budget is 60K.
Hi
You've different taste in listening Music, hence very careful to build a music system. My suggestion is a CDP+Amp+Bookshelf Speaker+Sub woofer

Reasons for Sub woofer
1. You likes classical music, so Bookshelf is the ideal speaker for you
2. When ever listen a Classical Rock or RDB, swich on Sub woofer+Bookshelf

You can enjoy all your tastes in this setup, but don't purchase a home theater cheap sub woofer. If you've not sufficient fund go to CDP+Amp+Floor Stand Speaker

Ncv2015

Thank you all for your inputs on HiFi system. Finally I bought - NAD D 3020 + Monitor Audio RS1 bookshelf speakers. As a source I am using Laptop with foobar player.

It sound good.Has very tight bass , and sweetness .
Thanks to Dheerajin for his valuable support.

rkoti

Congrats for your new system. Where did you get it from and at what price?