Need help in selecting a fhd smart 3d led tvtv

grv_aw

hello guys

i am new to this forum and i would really appreciate your help in selecting a FHD smart, passive 3d LED TV(pref backlight LCD) for my living room which is 12x25 feet with an approx viewing distance of 8-10 feet.guys i am looking for a future proof TV as i wont be upgrading it for the next 8-10 years,which means plasmas are out of question although i love plasma for their PQ's and VFM proposition.

coming to the size, i am looking at a screen not less than 42 inches and can go upto 50 inches if possible.for me budget is a concern and 80-85k is the max i can spend.the selection is difficult and thus the need for help from my fellow members.

PS- i would like to stick to the big 4 viz sony,LG,Samsung,panasonic.

awaiting your response and suggestions if any

Welcome to HFV :)

This is the right section for better responses : What Should I Buy?

You should go check different models at showrooms. You can check the Sony W900A series and it will fit in your budget. Also check LG 42LA6910 which is good too. For checking 3D on these display, you can find the 3D clips in my signature link.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back