Need help in Selecting Avr and Speakers

PrashantSingh8

I have recently started to look for AVRs and speakers..

After going through all the suggestions from folks around here, I have been to ProFx, HT Store and Audio Planet. Have few questions and need your suggestions

Pre-requisite:

Living Room Size 15X11

Avr : As of now I have heard Denon 1300w and 2300w and I see a huge price difference in the showrooms to the online prices( I have already read it's not advisable to buy online) but what if it's having manufacturers warranty. Can I go for it then? Wanna go for 1300w
2. What are the other options in Avr(Read about Pioneer, Yamaha etc.) and wanted to know where can I check them in Bangalore, also I have heard Onkyo but no one is suggesting it any more. Are they not worth it? I find it difficult not to be seen in any suggestions and if it is I would really like to see your suggestions

Speakers:

Tower : Checked :-
1. Dali Zensor 7 Series 63k for pair
2. Tannoy
3. Emotiva 56k for pair
4. Polk Signature 45k for pair
5. Kef- I found it way overrated( my opinion, I might be wrong)

Would want to know where can I hear out Wharfedale, Elac, Jamo and Taga speakers in Bangalore

Bookshelf :
Polk, Wharfedale - as of now I am all for Wharfedale, open for suggestions

Sub:
1. Sbs PB1000 - I guess it was 35k
2. Polk - 19k
Need suggestions wanna go for 25k max

Center
Polk and Dali - as of now for Dali

I have not limited myself for any budget but would like to have the best at lower cost

Movies- 70%
Music - 30% mostly Bollywood

Need suggestions, if required plz feel free to move it to concerned SIG

Regards,
Prashant

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back