Need help to buy Amplifier for Sony speakers ss vx 33

farshschafer

Hi,
I had a Sony MHC vx33 which no more works It came with Sony speakers ss vx33 which have 6 ohms of normal impedance.

I want to buy a Amplifier so I can use these speakers along with my computer. I am novice about amps and speakers so Please let me know what amp should I buy.

Please help.

Hi

Check the rear of the speakers what specifications are mentioned. Impedance may be at 6 ohms...need to understand the watts which would be in RMS or PMPO....

Typically any amplifier which has 50+50 watts minimum output at 8 ohms should work.....

Hi,
I had a Sony MHC vx33 which no more works It came with Sony speakers ss vx33 which have 6 ohms of normal impedance.

I want to buy a Amplifier so I can use these speakers along with my computer. I am novice about amps and speakers so Please let me know what amp should I buy.

Please help.

For 6 ohms, you can use any stereo or 5.1 receiver rated at giving out under 90w at 6 ohms. Dont worry too much about the speaker wattage, that would be just the handling wattage. However, do not expect the sound to be the same as when they were connected to the Sony Deck, which adds a bit of Sony flavor.

MaSh

MaSh

Back