need help to decide best 42" LED 3D TV

Sonu1

Hi All,

Need your help to find which is the best LED 3D tv in 42" segment.
Following are which i have in mind but you guys can add more from your end and help me -

1. LG 42LM6410 - ( 3D , Full HD LED , Smart TV ) - though Smart TV is not my need but salesman told me there is no 3D TV in LG without Smart TV feature
Price quote i got is - 83K ( Negotiable at the time of final booking max 1-2k).

2. Panasonic ( 42ET5D ) - ( Full HD LED , 3D , Smart TV ) -
Saleman has told me this better then any model in market compare to Samsung,LG,Sony etc etc .. he told just that Panasonic dont do Ad like Samsung ppl are not aware abt Panasonic Brand.
- I am not sure if this is the latest model or not.

Price quote i got is 63K(at one shop ) , 71k in other shop.

3. SAMSUNG EH6030 ( basic one with LED and 3D ) -
40" model - 56k
46" model - 73K

sony i have not explored because of High price.

need your help guys to understand which is better and the best choice.
since this is a very big amount for me, Really need you help to choose the best.

pl add any other model from your side if they are better then the one i have mentioned above.

Regards
Sonu

For 2D performance get the samsung eh6030, good contrast and black levels.
For 3D performance get the LG 42LM6410, this uses better passive 3d tech.

If you are looking at LG's 3D Smart TV, I would suggest you to look at 42LM6400 instead of 42LM3410 as it is a newer model and should come well within 82-83K.

if led is preferred pay the price and get a sony....a sony is a sony.ex 650 56k....
panasonic or lg leds are nowhere near sony picture,samsung although bis a close competetor....panasonic is boss but in plasma....in led sony is boss.
if plasma is prefferded samsung 490 or panasonic xt series are there 42 inch under or around 45k............

demo both led and plasma...

however plasmas need some special care to prevent image retention read the points carefully if you are open to them buy it.aboyut picture quality for a 50k plasma at least a 85k led can compete with that.....thats tryue.

anyway you demo both to check what suits you...

need help to decide best 42" FULL HD LED SMART 3D TV

Hi All,

Following are which i have in mind but you guys can add more from your end and help me -

1. LG 42LM6690 - 88K (with 3D blue ray Home Theater free (model no BT 7740) ).

2. Panasonic ( 42ET5D ) - ( Full HD LED , 3D , Smart TV ) - 69 K
sales man says that lot of techinical issue with panasonic...is this correct.??? he is suggestinh me to take LG6690..!!

pls share your thoughts...

both are in HYDERABAD reliance digital

pls add any other model from your side if they are better then the one i have mentioned above.

Regards
dskChary

i wish dey launch 3dtvs without this smart tv crap that would surely save us some money i think all companies are charging extra money just for this feature, personally if u want to watch a lot of 3d content then lg is a better choice other than that if emphasis is on picture quality go for sony hx 850 if u cant extend a budget little bit to around 95k

"Panasonic ( 42ET5D ) - ( Full HD LED , 3D , Smart TV ) - 69 K"

I bought it for 62 K two weeks back. I am happy about the quality (both SD and HD)..I haven't faced any technical issues (wondering what are those!!)
Mostly you won't find the review for this product in Indian sites..
Check this out (Equivalent model outside India)
Panasonic ET5 (TX-L42ET5B) 3D LED LCD TV Review | AVForums.com - UK Online

I don't know how this fares against LG or SONY models as I haven't looked at them. I didn't look at Sony as it is above my budget. Please check for yourself about the PQ with similar settings.

Sony HX850 is the best 40" LED TV out there, but is also the most expensive. Agree, much of the smart & addon features available on the high end models are useless, but you get them anyway...

need help to decide best 42" FULL HD LED SMART 3D TV

Hi All,

1. LG 42LM6690 - 88K (with 3D blue ray Home Theater free (model no BT 7740) ).

2. Panasonic ( 42ET5D ) - ( Full HD LED , 3D , Smart TV ) - 69 K
sales man says that lot of techinical issue with panasonic...is this correct.??? he is suggestinh me to take LG6690..!!

pls share your thoughts...

both are in HYDERABAD reliance digital

pls add any other model from your side if they are better then the one i have mentioned above.

Regards
dskChary

Hi dskChary,

If your purchasing the TV in hyderabad, i would Suggest you visit Bajaj Electronics (punjagutta) as they have almost all models available which suites your needs , but i dont think so either Panasonic or LG are good when compared to Samsung (in my opinion ) i might be wrong as well , As a samsung LED user i can say its a gem of a product .

If you really want to go for LED 3D TV samsung the choice .

Regards,
Sanjay

Hi All,

Thank's for all the help.. :signthankspin:

Finally i brought Panasonic 42ET5D (Passive 3D,FULL HD, SMART VIERA TV ) in February last week.

The PQ and 3D is Dam Good.:clapping:

Very happy with the product. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Guys what is the weight og lg42lm6410 after packing. Actually I'm telling one of my friends to get from Dubai so ticket weight allowance is 20kgs...

Pls tell me weight of tv after box packing .. also how much can the customs be settled for in Mumbai??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back