Need help to find a Subwoofer

ramvenk

Need all your thoughts to find a best suiting subwoofer for my setup.
I have a Yamaha AVR rx479 with Wharfedale 220 fronts and centre and my old Aiwa speakers as rears. Now, I need to add a sub..

I have a tight budget of 20 - 25K.. Kindly suggest..

My hall is 12*18 and watch movies and music equally...

Thanks...

These are some models in that budget you can check

Polk psw-110 ( 18k)
Wharfedale sw150 ( Around 28k )

Need all your thoughts to find a best suiting subwoofer for my setup.
I have a Yamaha AVR rx479 with Wharfedale 220 fronts and centre and my old Aiwa speakers as rears. Now, I need to add a sub..

I have a tight budget of 20 - 25K.. Kindly suggest..

My hall is 12*18 and watch movies and music equally...

Thanks...

Will suggest in following sequence.... however been said that best audition & then take a call :)

1> Taga SW-10
2> Polk PSW110
3> Boston Acoustics ASW 250
4> Taga TSW-120/TSW90
5> Sonodyne Roarr

Cheers,
Binu AP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG 42" Plasma | Marantz PM6005 | AJ FS52 | Velodyne Impact 10 | Panasonic dmp bdt220

If you can stretch the budget up to 32K (35 is the MRP) then check out the DSW PRO 550 sub ... Excellent performer for the price and value for money product ... 400 watts of power with remote control ... Cheers

Product Detail - PROFX

Thanks a lot guys... will check out each of them.. Is there places where I can audition these ? the Polkss , the Wharfedales or the Sonodynes ??

Hi All,

Can someone help with comparing Wharfedale d10 subwoofer to the Polk 550 ? Apart from Remote and custom front / down firing, how is the performance of each ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back