Need help to find Monitor Audio BX Center in Kolkata

saikatbiswas82

Hi Friends,
I need your help to find Monitor Audio BX Center speaker in Kolkata. Any suggestion/pointer would be appreciated.

Saikat I had sometime back searched but could find no exclusive dealer in Kolkata for MA. If your are looking for a replacemnt part get in touch with the audiophilepeople in chennai, they do ship all over india

I just called SKS Traders and Harmonie Audio. None of them are keeping Monitor Audio. :sad:

Last edited:
Share that excellent pic over here ... the setup is looking super cool with all MA BX :)

@koushik...thanks a lot. After this long interval I finally got the approval from my home ministry cum finance ministry :)clapping:). I'd like to thank her as well.

You might be aware that I am working with my DIY speaker stand project. As soon as its done, I am definitely going to post all snaps here.:)

[IMG2][/IMG2]
That is a long patient wait :)

It is indeed. :)

Good to know Harmonie can get Monitor speakers.

Did they have ready stock?

No, they did not have ready stock. They ordered it via Monitor Audio India dealer who actually sourced it from UK. I received it after 8 days of placing the order. Special thanks to @Koushik (HFV member-posted in this thread) who actually pointed this out. He saved my 2.5k worth shipping cost from Hyd.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back