Need help to upgrade speakers for Onkyo ht-s3300

rajelectron

Hi,

I am completely new to this forum and completely new to audio technologies as well, i have Onkyo HT S3300 HT package,the speaker system came with onkyo HT S3300 are plastic ones except sub woofer which i feel very week in producing the sound,so i am planning to upgrade speakers for my AVR.

I have checked with ONKYO dealer in Hyderabad and they showed me book shelf stereo speaker model(wooden) for around 11k and they suggested me to no need to upgrade center/surround speaker since the surround speakers came with Onkyo HT S3300 are fair enough for watching movies.

is there another stereo speaker model which can deliver better sound with my Onkyo HT S3300 model ?

do i need to change center/surround speaker as well for better sound?

Please suggest good model...pls...pls......

Thanks for prompt response.
i have gone through the site,but my concern is ,as per onkyo dealer the onkyo speakers will perform better and it's optimized to onkyo AVR when compared to other speakers like polk Tsi 100 models,is it true?

Well, the dealer sells the brand for which he has taken the franchise!. So do you think he will give you a different/ and or direct you to another brand?!
Options:
1. You can check with those FM's who had paired with other speakers.
2. Take your amp to the dealers for a demo with other speakers.
Only your ears, "YES" your ears can decide what you like.

Hi,

I am completely new to this forum and completely new to audio technologies as well, i have Onkyo HT S3300 HT package,the speaker system came with onkyo HT S3300 are plastic ones except sub woofer which i feel very week in producing the sound,so i am planning to upgrade speakers for my AVR.

I have checked with ONKYO dealer in Hyderabad and they showed me book shelf stereo speaker model(wooden) for around 11k and they suggested me to no need to upgrade center/surround speaker since the surround speakers came with Onkyo HT S3300 are fair enough for watching movies.

is there another stereo speaker model which can deliver better sound with my Onkyo HT S3300 model ?

do i need to change center/surround speaker as well for better sound?

Please suggest good model...pls...pls......

if you can please carry your AVR ( of onkyo 3300 ) to profx ( babukhan mall ) , vectors ( jublee hills ) and check put speakers.

i would suggest to upgrade the center and fronts and stock surrounds will suffice.

whats your budget ?

also shop guys will suggest what makes them max profit of their own brand item unless he/they are genuine audio suff seller.

I am also looking to upgrade my front speakers of HTS 3300. Should I go for Polk audio tsi100 (available for 130$ in amazon). Does it work with onkyo bought in India(impedance, audio sensitivity match)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back