Need help with 32" LED TV

anantj

Hi Folks,
New to the forum and to LED TVs. Need your advice on what TV to go for.
I'm looking for a 32" LED TV with full HD and HDMI inputs. USB would be a good add on.

I'm not looking for any smart tv features so would prefer TVs without those.

Please provide suggestions on which brands/models to consider.

Thanks all in advance :)

Look at LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp... LG and Sharp are the most affordable, you should get those at under 30k, while the others will cost slightly more. Samsung and Sony are the best in terms of picture quality and whatnot.

Look at these models:

Sony KLV-32CX420
Sony KLV-32BX320
Sony KDL-32EX420
Sony KDL-32EX720
Samsung UA32D4003B
Samsung UA32D5900VR
Samsung UA 32D6000SR
LG 32LV3500
LG 32LE4610

Cheers,

I can vouch for sony 32CX420 PQ...more natural colors and detail than its samsung counterparts...and supports almost all file formats(including mkvs of >4GB in ntfs format)..bought the sony only yesterday for 33.2k in hyd...

Look at LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp... LG and Sharp are the most affordable, you should get those at under 30k, while the others will cost slightly more. Samsung and Sony are the best in terms of picture quality and whatnot.

Hi Ali,

I'm looking primarily at Sony and Samsung. While I am willing to spend higher, I noticed that almost all these TVs are 3D or Smart TVs which I'll probably not use. So are there alternatives with better picture quality?

Anant,

Higher series will obviously see improvement in performance and picture quality, but naturally that comes side by side with add-ons like Smart TV functionality. You won't really get any bare TVs that sacrifice add-ons for improvement in performance.

Samsung D 5000 and LG LV3500 (version of LV3730 smart TV) are two models which are non smart, non 3D with reasonably good PQ and connectivity options

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back